New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Site for uploading file.

2»

Comments

• heh, what do you know? Fileserve is back to allowing file sharing.
  • well fileserve file jungle uploadstation are back wupload just had a massive clear out and just have download links that have been updated since yesterday everything ae up previously uploaded has been dlt same with fileserve and filesonic is going to be down permanently
  • I doubt FileSonic is going down permanently. They're just waiting to see whether or not that the men behind MegaUpload will be cleared of all charges.
  • filesonic is owned ( or founded ) by the same people that made fileserve filejungle and uploastation and since they're all back and filesonic isnt i think its a fair assumption
  • wupload is one of the best sites right now imo
  • Yup it's always been my favorite even when all the file sharing sites were up multiupload is my second
  • mediafire is another good one but i heard they were being looked at by the government :(
  • mediafire isn't going anywhere. They are pretty much always very quick about removing stuff, so I very highly doubt anything will happen to them.
  • edited January 2012
    corey has a point. mediafire is pro FBI so they're going to delete anything that they get a notice about.