New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Memorable Season Growing Up?

2»

Comments

• seems In Space is a fan favorite amongst the lot of power rangers fans ;)
  • Yep, I <3 in space too. I went back and watched most of the series (the eps got removed from youtube before I could watch Lost Galaxy or SPD and onwards :( ) but I have to say that, whilst in space/mmpr/time force is my fave, Time Force is the most memorable as it was the first one I ever watched as a kid.
  • The first season I saw was MMPR. The 1st season of MMPR was good except for when Tommy lost his powers for a while.
  • yeah that sucked. i didnt really know what was going on at the time with that because i was only 3 but now i get it and aint as mad lol
  • Well I did watch a bit of Season 3 of MMPR when I was like.. idk about 4 or 5 (lol not sure when I watched it) but as for the most memorable season, I believe it was for me PRiS and PRLG, but I fairly remember a tiny bit of PRT, which I have completely forgot and need re-watching (lucky I have :D) so ye, overall for me it was from PRiS and PRLG that I remember the most.
  • I would have to say the very first season of MMPR was the most memorable to me, but then the movie introducing the Ninja Rangers came out and it was pretty influential in keeping me as a fan at the time.
  • the movie was the best family memory for us. but for me season 1 is my most memorable season :)
  • I can't tell you how many times I rented both the MMPR and Turbo movies to see at home. My sisters, brothers, and I also was the one to suggest watching the MMPR movie to our after school care teachers. All the kids wanted to watch it over and over after that
  • me and my family seen the MMPR movie in theaters like twice. dont remember seeing the turbo movie in theaters but i used to own it on vhs. when they came out on dvd i totally bought them, but i dont know what happened to them, thinking someone sold them or something.
  • I don't think I saw either in theaters. If i did, i really don't remember it. lol
  • ah. i made my family take me hahaha