New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Next sentai to watch

Comments

• Go Liveman, its a great series. Deka is average in comparison. I'd watch liveman next
  • Thanks I was thinking of that i'm trying to avoid the series that were brought over (except shinkenger) so I can form an unbiased opinion.
  • If you haven't watched it I definitely recommend watching jetman the whole series is subbed. that was the first sentai series I ever saw all the way through.
  • I saw Jetman, I just love it. Jetto Jetto jetto man :D. For the series that had been brought over, I'd watch:

1. Timeranger - epic series, make time force look like RPM
    2. Gingaman - Another good series
    3. CarRanger - (zyusouken is too busy laughing to tell you about the series, but you get the picture)
    4. Magiranger - Excellent series, PR adaption is not bad either
    5. GekiRanger - Same as Magi
  • what problems behind the scenes were there with goseiger out of curiosity?
  • From what I gathered, the 2 main issues is:

The director left halfway through the series
    The writer removed stuff to make sure they don't overlap with Gokaiger(which has bigger priority).

Oh, I finished Shinkenger, and I have a few gripes:

Shinkenger: The Fateful War - What the hell? A random movie that lasted 20 minutes, and it has no introduction what-so-ever. Randomly, the Shinkengers are in a war, with no background info on where this is set, and why did it happened. Last, its 20 minutes, its not a movie, its a special episode (argggg).

Super(Inroumaru) Shinkenger vs Hyper(The Disk) Shinkenger. Super is used more often, but you'd think Hyper is more powerful, because thats what Takeru used in the Goseiger cross-over, while the rest of the guys used Super Shinkenger.
  • ah I see thanks for the information.

• Shinkenger is a great series to watch. if you are looking for something 'older' or pre-Zyuranger then i suggest Liveman (GUIS) or Jetman (forget who subbed it). someone said there is no Maskman sub...that is incorrect. Maskman is subbed and is a pretty good series...i forget who subbed it though.
  • Jetman is GUIS aswell, but its a WIP. There is another sub of Jetman, but its terrible. Maskman, there is a fansub done by one person in the underground, but there is non done by a well known group.
  • edited May 2012
    Well, I'm on 22, and worst villian so far would have to be Kamen Rider Decade. Even in his series, hes more of an anti-hero
    Hey is Kamen rider Kiva or Kamen rider Ryuki any good those two look a little interesting? I might want to check those two series out eventually.
  • IMO, start with Fourze and move backward. Generally, if you only watched sentai, you're going to get culture shock. But Kiva and Ryuki seems like really good series, from what I heard from HJU
  • speaking of checking out series I just finished shinkenger, pretty good series.
  • Shinkenger is a great series to watch. if you are looking for something 'older' or pre-Zyuranger then i suggest Liveman (GUIS) or Jetman (forget who subbed it). someone said there is no Maskman sub...that is incorrect. Maskman is subbed and is a pretty good series...i forget who subbed it though.
    on episode 4 of liveman it's okay so far
  • and on that note I just finished Liveman it was okay but I thought it could have been better.
  • I'm leaving Liveman and Jetman for later, I'm watching Magiranger and Gekiranger ATM, both great series, but Magiranger is encoded differently then the later series, so I can't play it on my TV :/.