New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Next sentai to watch

Comments

• I'm leaving Liveman and Jetman for later, I'm watching Magiranger and Gekiranger ATM, both great series, but Magiranger is encoded differently then the later series, so I can't play it on my TV :/.
    Definitely watch Jetman I think it's one of the best sentai series although i'm a bit biased because it's the first sentai series I ever saw all the way through.
  • He I heard rumors that maskman is supposed to b one of the best sentai series can someone tell me if it is worth the hype or not thanks.
  • Maskman is great, but its not the best. TBH, if you don't like Liveman,you won't like Maskman. I'm watching Decade atm, and its pretty good. But its only 31 episodes + 3 movies
  • I liked Liveman the problem I think is i watched Jetman before it.
  • edited June 2012
    Finished off Maskman it was okay but I wasn't too impressed with it. For some reason it kept reminding me of Dragonball Z
  • Started changeman i'm only on episode 3 but so far I am getting bored with it.
  • Give Kamen Rider a try. I'd suggest you start with Kiva, Double or Blade.
  • I did get through the first couple episodes of kiva I'm only doing sentai for now in case the sites they are on are taken down.
  • correction i'm on changeman episode six now (the site I found them on only has up to 20) I'm still trying to track down a decent ver of battle fever j that isn't a torrent.
  • http://krdl.info/display.php?show=battlefever

Say thank you :P. BTW, sentai are going to stay, unless Toei start releasing subbed DVD for them, which is very unlikely. I'll start on sentai again once I'm off my rider kick, and got a couple of series under my belt(Kamen Rider pun FTW :D). For Kiva, you need to get the first 15 episodes under before things start to connect up.

NOTE: That website got pretty much every Toku that have been subbed(except for HK sub). Make an account and use the Beta function for faster download.
  • I know about that one thanks but some of the episodes aren't in good quality. I tried to watch battle fever j there and the episodes were a bit statically and the audio was a bit screwy. thx anyway.
  • Well, it is a show from the 70s, so thats expected :P
  • Yeah but I've seen episodes of go ranger in better shape and that's even older then battle fever j
  • And correction about something I said I liked Liveman well enough it's just not one of my favorites
  • Goranger got a re-release in the 90s, don't count. Liveman too.