New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Finale?

1235»

Comments

• what was wrong with the mmpr finale? I thought it was good.
  • Are you counting MMARs finale or MMPR's finale in general? because having the cast turn into kids as a finale sucked. But, MMAR's finale was good and easily lead into Zeo.
  • it doesnt matter... MMPR ending turn into kids.....then alien ranger finale seeing command center destroy... both also bad ending
  • MMPR ending was bad, MMAR ending I thought was good in the sense of it leading into the next season. But, yes, overall it was bad.
  • I'm talking about the one that lead into Zeo.
  • MMPR should have kept the originals all the way, had a good ending, then 5 new teens become Power Rangers Zeo. They could use Rocky, Adam, Aisha, Kat, and David Trueheart (Tommy's brother).
  • That would've made more sense, but at the same time, i would be in the category that said keep the original rangers all the way through Zeo. I understand when actors feel like they've outgrown a role, but i would've loved to have a whole bunch of them stay on.
  • They wouldn't have been able to use David because Tommy didn't find him till half way through Zeo and he saved him thanks to his Red Ranger Powers, So I see Flaws in this plan...
  • Not unless they wrote a different story line in MMPR where they introduced David earlier. Hell, they would've had to write a lot of things in MMPR differently to fit in with his idea.
  • Tommy also probably wouldn't have found out he had a brother if he didn't go back in time to get the crystal and the arrow head.
  • edited April 2012
    If Zeo went the way I just said, then Power Rangers Turbo would always have been TJ, Carlos, Justin, Ashley, and Cassie. That gets me wondering who would have been Black, Blue, Yellow, and Pink in PRIS. BTW does anyone besides me think that the final battle in PRJF wans't that good? I liked it, but it didn't feel very "finale"ish.
  • No, I liked it. Jungle Fury was a great season.
  • I liked Jungle Fury, it was one of my favorite Disney seasons next to Dino Thunder, Ninja storm, spd and mystic force.
  • Lemma get an opinion from you guys. What do you thing about this: A villain from Power Rangers gets defeated like the guy in this video?