New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Finale?

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
For me it would have to be Countdown to destruction & The End Of Time

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Countdown to Destruction was, to me, the best ending they've done out of all seasons. It was really action packed and suspenseful. Other endings, I feel are way on the cheesy, "and they all lived happily ever after" side
  • the fact that they finally let bulk & skull find out who the power rangers really were was awesome too. the gokaiger finale part one kinda reminds me of count down to destruction, but thats just me.
  • No, I agree, I feel that way too. I wish they'd go more into Bulk knowing and saying something along the lines of wondering if TJ and them were the Rangers before they even got to Angel Grove or something like that. That'd be funny
  • true. and i thought it was just me that felt that at first.
  • I mean, especially with Bulk being back. It'd be cool
  • yeah. i think bulk is one of the best parts about Samurai.
  • I like Dino Thunder's finale because all five rangers used up all the power of the Dino Gems to destroy Mesogog ounces and for all.
  • edited February 2012
    That battle was pretty cool. Especially how everyone's characters were all around the fight, and their plot lines were being tied up at the end with that one battle. Creepy monster, but great battle
  • Dino thunder was pretty good too. overall. and the finale episode was cool. I liked how Casidee even though she was a snob, didn't rat the rangers out and give away their secret identities. thats the way people should be in real life :)
  • Yeah, but I also hate how everything has to be right in the end all the time. I mean, I get the fact that it's a kid's show, but it doesn't always happen
  • agreed. Well time force kind of ends badly, wes doesn't get jen and his friends have to leave him.
  • I wouldn't say that's bad because he knows this his job comes first. And if you really think about it, he does get Jen, just not in a physical sense
  • true. and plus wes gets to see her one more time in wild force, so i guess its a win win situation still lol
  • Power Rangers Lost Galaxy "Journey's End" all parts were awesome. Sad, but awesome
  • My fave finale is Countdown to Destruction and then End of Time

LSR ending was pretty good too!