New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Finale?

Comments

• Who know? They haven't been seen. I wonder if Zedd became the Mystic Father
  • edited March 2012
    no idea, good question.
  • If that's the case....how does Thrax fit into all of this?
  • My guess is that before his parents were purified by the Z Waves, Thrax was born and kept hidden somewhere save so the waves wouldn't affect him. Years later, he found out about what happened to them and decided to finished what they started, until he was imprisoned in a dumpster similar to the one his mother Rita was trapped in by the Sentinel Knight during their first encounter. Only to be freed when the Knight grew weaker and Thrax grew stronger.

Of course the Sentinel Knight destroyed Thrax with the power of the sword Excelsior inside him when he joined the Overdrive and Retro Rangers against Thrax and his evil alliance.
  • I guess we will have to see how the next team of Rangers do. If they are the last, then let's hope that it will be a good season
  • edited July 2012
    In a comment for the last episode of PRDT (http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/2004_dinothunder/ep38/), someone commented "It's too bad Tommy didn't get a better send off in this episode since this may be the last time we'll see him apart from being in the suit in "Wormhole". It would've been cool if the series ended with Tommy getting a call and the last thing you hear is him respond, "Emperor Gruumm?"". I watched the final battle between PRDT and Mesogog. The music for Emperor Gruumm's ship (Terror Spacecraft) is played several times in the video I have posted here.
  • It's true tommy should have had a better set off, but no, he has nothing to do with SPD considering SPD is like 25 years into the future after Dino Thunder.
  • I think we can all agree on one thing: Kimberly was the only one with a great send off. Dubby, what are you talking about? "He" was in Dino Thunder, and does have something to do with it whether its 25 years in the future or not. He wasn't saying that JDF had something to do with SPDs finale.
  • @Nightmere Thanks for explaining. The comment from someone else said "It's too bad Tommy didn't get a better send off in this episode since this may be the last time we'll see him apart from being in the suit in "Wormhole". It would've been cool if the series ended with Tommy getting a call and the last thing you hear is him respond, "Emperor Gruumm?"". Here is the part where the guy's comment ended.
  • edited April 2012
    Ah gotcha. Yeah, that makes more sense and no problem.
  • I wish power rangers Zeo had a better finale, it was such a good season but the finale was a little disappointing.
  • It was an open ending to go into the movie to move into the season. The movie had a better description of what happened to the Rangers/Powers, before they changed directors and the script changed a whole bunch of times. So, really it's not you wish Zeo had a better ending, but you wished the Turbo Movie had a better script/storyline.
  • Lol i liked the turbo movie, didn't really care for the ending of the Zeo rangers. It could have been a lot better.
  • If you read my post clearly, you could see that it was SUPPOSED to end that way to lead into the movie. So really, it's how the movie turned out that you don't like the ending of Zeo.
  • definately not MMPR LOL... i really like Countdown to Destruction & Thunder Struck