New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Any requests?

Comments

• do you have goranger subbed in english?
  • edited March 2012
    got it from prp thx
  • edited March 2012
    Goranger in English WOULD be a Christmas miracle. :D
  • LeyLey
    edited March 2012
    Haha, why I do believe I have Goranger in with subs ^^d That was EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND, even before megaupload went under.
  • If only someone had goranger in english. subs are good though for now XD
  • Ok dubby lets just stick with the Christmas miracle. No need to throw world peace on top of that :P
  • LOL HAHAHA!
  • I have a request. Somebody please find a site where we can watch episodes online for free, just like we did when MegaVideo was online
  • I have a request. The Power Rangers beat the monster, then the zords help with the BIG stuff. Only the Power Rangers get tributes from fans. Why are we always forgetting to give tribute to the zords? My request: Somebody please make a tribute to the zords with the music from this video
  • edited April 2012
    Not to be rude, but couldn't you just do it since you want to see it so bad?
  • I suppose I could. I have the resources to do it, but I don't have the time. I wish I did.
  • Oh ok. I was just wondering.
  • was wondering by any chance that anyone would be kind enuf to share out any source for me to download PR super samurai ep 7 "He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother"...

thx in adv
  • Do you have software that takes .rar files in parts and put them together? I do have a place for you to get them, but I'm just making sure, first.
  • There is a file called Winrar. that usually does everything involved with rar files, i think it can make avi. files into two or more .rar files or one big one.