New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Any requests?

LeyLey
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Just trying to help out PRP upload some stuff. If there is a season you want to see, say so here and I can put it up for you until PRP has his site back up to speed. I have every season of Power Rangers, Super Sentai, and most of the Kamen Riders (except for 1+2) I also have many other shows, couple of japanese shows, lots of 90's shows and cartoons, and even a few movies.

Ok, here is what I will load up (In order)
Digifiend - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight [Uploaded]
Forget the name - Hurricanger [Uploaded]
Myself - Chou Ninja Tai Inazuma [Uploaded]
Sayla0079 - Bioman [Uploaded]
Coreymon77 - Carranger
billybob8476 - Kakuranger
Dubby - Goranger

Comments

• can you please post bioman if possible (dubbed or subbed) I never got to see one episode (48) because after sentai planet went down no one had it thanks.
  • do you, per chance, have Carranger subbed? I can only find the first 10 episodes.
  • I second coreymon's request. When you say 90's shows, do you have any darkwing duck or ducktales? If I want to relive my childhood I want to do it in style B-)
  • Yes, I have both bioman and carranger, I will get both of those loaded up.

By 90's shows, I have a bunch of stuff from WB and cartoon network, like Dexters Lab, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, Dragon Ball Z... And sooo many more. But, darkwing duck is something I don't have haha.
  • i'd also like to see Bioman.
  • LeyLey
    edited March 2012
    Ok, here is what I will load up (In order)
    Digifiend - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight [Uploaded]
    Forget the name - Hurricanger [In Progress]
    Myself - Chou Ninja Tai Inazuma [Uploaded]
    Sayla0079 - Bioman
    Coreymon77 - Carranger
    billybob8476 - Kakuranger
  • edited March 2012
    for 5th spot - how about kakuranger

and for 8th spot (leave some room for other requests) - Gingaman
  • edited March 2012
    sry thunder, screwed up and can't delete this...
  • you should upload everything you got :D
  • edited March 2012
    Ley, keep this in mind when you're putting up shows:
    You can share anything you'd like, in the Shared Episode Section. Well not "anything". But shows similar to PR, or that came out around the same time.
  • And these are all related to PR or around the same time.
  • you should upload everything you got :D
    I wish I could share over 2 terabyte of shows with you guys, but I dont have that kind of time haha
  • :'( you make dubby sad :(
  • Kamen Rider Dragon Knight has been uploaded
  • hey ley out of curiosity counting all episodes when you get it uploaded how many gigabytes will bioman be?