New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Samurai The Movie

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
iHope they make a 3rd film of power rangers (Samurai) a good storyline can be the film can take place after the finale Master Xandred can return hope they have live a MMPR the movie vibe

Comments

• Of anything, I think it'd be better if they brought Serrator back instead of Xandred. I mean, he hasn't really done anything all season. I mean, time will tell when we'll see anything, but still
  • If they make another Power Rangers movie, maybe they can make the rangers fight in their Mega Mode outside their zords.
  • I highly doubt they'll make a samurai movie seen how the season is already done, but maybe like make a goseiger movie that introduces the rangers and there powers kinda like how they did turbo but only make it better!
  • how is the season done?
  • they've pretty much made all the episodes. now they're releasing/airing them.
  • YEah thr done filming but just because they wrapped the show doesnt mean they cant do a movie. Saban the boss of PRS and his very creative and unique just like the previus 2 movies where US originals non Japan iknow Samurai Movie is going to be original... U NEVER KNOW WE ARE WORKING WITH SABAN HERE!
  • well, you never know. They could just adapt the footage from one of the Shinkenger movies, if they were going to do it.

One tip though. iFresh. Try and spell check your posts for things like missing letters or other typos before you post.
  • what other movies does samurai in japan have besides the team up
  • edited February 2012
    I dunno, but if it's like any of the other Sentais I've seen, they tend to get at least one movie.
  • Well i hope is an original one Please Saban iknow you have the power! ha just give them time to write the films plot..
  • They had there own movie as well as the team up, both were used in the 'red against red' episode or whatever, the only movie they show up again is with the goseigers in their team up
  • YEah thr done filming but just because they wrapped the show doesnt mean they cant do a movie. Saban the boss of PRS and his very creative and unique just like the previus 2 movies where US originals non Japan iknow Samurai Movie is going to be original... U NEVER KNOW WE ARE WORKING WITH SABAN HERE!
    The Samurai cast aren't doing a movie. By the time it hits the summer, their two year contracts with Saban are up. They'd have to renew their contracts to do promotions and stuff like that, and considering they're already moving onto the next season in April, that's not likely to happen.