New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Which Ranger did you want to be?

edited February 2013 in General Discussion
For 20 years, we've had new teams of Power Rangers. When we were younger, we wanted to be Power Rangers.
This picture is what we dreamed of when we were kids: us being a Ranger in a team of Power Rangers. I'm betting that it's the dream of the younger and newer fans of the show. Which Power Ranger did you want to be?
(INCLUDE PICS FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF FANS WHO DID NOT SEE THE PREVIOUS SEASONS)

Comments

• For me, growing up right when PR started, I'd have to go with Tommy, in white ranger form, still my favourite, next to that, would be Jason, in gold.
  • edited February 2013
    For me, growing up it was always my dream to be the red ranger. To be able to lead my team to victory as well as getting the awesome power ups especially battlizers.
  • edited February 2013
    I've been wanting many colors. First I wanted to be MMPR and have the cool armor. Then, I wanted to be a Blue Ranger. Finally, I wanted to be a Red Ranger.

BTW, edit in the comment at the very top:
    INCLUDE PICS FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF FANS WHO DID NOT SEE THE PREVIOUS SEASON
  • edited February 2013
    I've always wanted to be one of the red rangers since the series started in 1993. In fact, I would choose the red Zeo ranger because he was the best red ranger of the entire series.
  • I have 5 Ranger I would have wished to be....

1) Billy
    2) Justin
    3) Andros
    4) Nick
    5) Jayden
  • Considering that I grew up watching the show from the very beginning, Tommy, as the White Ranger will always be my pick, and when the movie came out, it solidified that. Next in line, would be Jason, as Gold.
  • Well... Tommy would be there too.. Jason is better as Red Ranger however. I always thought that.