New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

PRDT Elsa: Cyborg or not?

edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Elsa was quite an evil villainess. She was able to watch the Rangers without them ever knowing how close she really was. I've heard from a few sources that she was a cyborg, but in the finale she is freed of her "brainwashing", Anton calls her an "old friend", and appears to be human. I watched every episode of PRDT and there was nothing to suggest that she was a cyborg. Can someone tell me if there is something I'm missing or am I on track?

Comments

• I honestly always asummed that Elsa was under some odd evil spell that made her forget who she really was, much like the way Tommy was under an evil spell when he became the Green Ranger and completely forgot who his friends where and who he was personally.
  • @Dubby That's what I've always thought, but I'm hearing all this talk of her being a cyborg. The odd thing is that I found nothing that suggests that she is a cyborg. I still think Mesogog had her under mind control and that the tool to accomplish that was mention in PRDT episode 10 "Ocean Alert". I wanna know where the rumor started
  • I have no idea, I've never heard this rumor before.
  • I haven't heard of this rumor before either. This cyborg stuff is actually the first time that I'm hearing about it in regards to Elsa. Not sure where you heard it from @PRThunder but I don't buy it at all. Nothing ever suggests that she was ever a cyborg, just a regular human that Mesogog had brainwashed to be 1 of his slaves.
  • Here is the link to the page where I heard this rumor from. Just look for Elsa on the page http://www.rangercentral.com/database/2004_dinothunder/prdt-villains.htm
  • edited September 2012
    Regardless of what he says about Elsa, there's absolutely no concrete evidence to support that she's a cyborg. The only fishy thing is how she kicked the Soccer Ball in her Randall disguise.
  • In which episode?
  • I believe that was the first episode when Randall was going down punishing Kira, Ethan and Conner. She sentenced all of them to detention. Kira for performing on school grounds, Ethan for his prank with the sprinkling system and Conner for ditching class just to use the Soccer Field.
  • whoever made this site, obviously doesn't know their Power Rangers details. Elsa is just some nice chick who was put under an Evil spell. similar to Tommy
  • edited September 2012
    @Dubby if you mean RangerCentral, you're right, Michael doesn't know his details. He's also 1 of the guys behind Super Sentai.com and I do recall him making up something that was stating there was Sentai crossover footage used in the Ninja Storm/Dino Thunder teamup despite the evidence showing otherwise.
  • I've heard of RangerCentral, I just didn't know the name of the author of the site, and yeah. Completely agree with you.
  • Waitaminute! The creator of Rangercentral's name is Michael? How do you know?
  • edited September 2012
    @PRThunder He once asked me to write something for his site in regards to Nick's Bike that he rides on. I didn't agree with his thoughts that it should be included as arsenal because it's not Ranger arsenal. That's like including Tommy's jeep in Dino Thunder or Rocky's car from MMPR.
    It's 1 thing if it's a bike that Rangers ride on like the Shark Cycles but it wasn't anything like that. It's just a civilian bike, not a Ranger bike.
  • MattEmily, maybe he meant Nick's Ranger cycle? Can't remember the exact name, but if he meant his on road bike; yeah, he's an idiot. Lol
  • @Dubby Nah, he made it clear that he meant Nick's Bike, not the Mystic Speeder, even so much as referring to the Bike that he used to jump off of while he landed a kick on Koragg.

But I agree that he's not very smart.