New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

My Vortexx - The New 4Kids CW

13»

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Yes, the battles and pokemon collecting stuff was cool. It's just i couldn't stand Ash. I found him to be an annoying baby that whines and complains when he doesn't get what he wants instead of being "The Chosen one" as the movies call him. But we're getting off topic with this. XD
  • To be honest that "Chosen One" stuff in "The Power of One" was nothing more than a dubbed line.
    Basically that legend just talks about how the God of the Sea will fail and that a Superior Master has to somehow soothe their anger.

Also Ash isn't as bad nowadays as he once was. Sure, he used to be such an annoying whiner but he doesn't even whine anymore... unless someone gets under his skin like Misty usually did. Iris, his current female traveling partner is also getting under his skin because she likes calling him a 'kid' due to his overexcitement as well as the fact that he knows nothing about the Unova region even though he shouldn't know anything about the Unova region since he's from the Kanto region and he's never been to the Unova region previously before.
  • If you're talking about Black and White, i like that season. I've finally been able to catch a few episodes since we switched to Direct TV. Lol
  • Defnitely talkin' about Black and White. It's a pretty interesting season.
  • Yup, I agree. But I think we're getting way off topic with Pokemon talk. Seeing how this thread is mainly for Saban's new channel and Pokemon has nothing to do with Saban, does it?
  • Considering there's nothing else to talk about as far as official news goes, I'd say it's fair game. But, less than a month until Vortexx airs and Lost Galaxy premieres.
  • Do you have any idea what the channel number will be on Direct Tv?
  • Channel 53 I think.
  • @Dubby Technically you may not be aware of this but Fox Kids was asked if they wanted Pokémon and they said no. They were pretty mad once it became big. I would assume that was after its syndication (sp?) run when 4Kids Entertainment was looking for a channel or a block to air it on.
  • No, I wasn't aware. I don't pay much attention to channel arguments and what not.
  • @Dubby I actually wasn't aware of it either. I think I heard it in some interview. Maybe it was during AOChannel's interview with Jeff Nimoy or something, I don't know.
  • PRNewsire has broken the news of what shows will be airing on The Vortexx.

Sadly, Digimon will not be shown.
  • Boooooo :(
  • That's not to say it won't be shown later on. Saban only had 2 months to put the show together. Give it some time. I bet it'll come on, eventually.