New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers RPM (viewable episodes)

2»

Comments

• Now i am confused...
  • I think RPM would have been even cooler if they had a half human-half robot in it. Kinda like Frax, Zeltrax, Mig, and Benglo. Imagine the confusion. Hated machines rule the world while humans are nearly extinct.
    @Dubby. You are thinking of the hybrids from RPM, but in this quote I'm saying imagine if RPM had a cyborg lika Zeltrax or Frax. Hybrids are humans with machine inside but cyborgs are human/robot that look more like machines. If there was someone in RPM like Zeltrax or Frax, it would be something. Is there anyone else who understands what I'm saying?
  • You didn't say anything about Cyborgs. You just said Half human robots -_-
    that makes more sense now.
  • @Dubby Cyborgs are half human and half robot!
  • To me Cyborgs are robots that look human. That's Just my theory. there was an Android ranger. His name was Mack. that's kind of like half robot/half human.
  • But Mack didn't know he was an android even after he became a ranger.
  • Technically, an Android is just a robot that looks human, a cyborg is part human and part machine, OK, just imagine a guy like Zeltrax or Frax in RPM
  • The Cyborg rangers in Lightspeed Rescue. I can argue that. they were pure robot -_-
  • So why not call them the "Lightspeed Robo-Rangers" instead of "Cyborg Rangers"? They weren't even part human.BTW those Cyborgs Rangers should have been created to help the Lightspeed Rangers, not replace them.