New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers RPM (viewable episodes)

edited February 2022 in General Discussion
I found Power Rangers RPM episodes! Since it only aired on ABC Kids alot of fans probably didn't get to see it. Now I'm sharing them with everyone. Enjoy.
Time to see how the Power Rangers do in a dimension that suffered from a robot apocalypse. I personally like to call this world "Earth 2", though most will call it "RPM Universe".
BTW does anyone know the official meaning for RPM in this show? It was not revealed on-screen what the acronym RPM stood for, although material on the Bandai website stated it stood for 'Racing Performance Machines'

POWER RANGERS RPM
In an alternate dimension, things are not looking bright for Earth. An aggressive computer worm called the Venjix Virus has taken over the world's communication, power and defense systems, built armies of advanced robots, and laid waste to the world. What remains of humanity has retreated into the domed city of Corinth for protection. The machines, however, will not rest until humanity is extinct and Earth is controlled by robots 100%. A being named Dr. K recruits a small group of exceptional people to fight the evil machines, defend Corinth City, and protect what's left of the human race. This last line of defense become known as Power Rangers RPM.

[01] - Road to Corinth=
[02] - Fade to Black=
[03] – Rain=
[04] - Go for the Green=
[05] – Handshake=
[06] - Ranger Green=
[07] - Ranger Red=
[08] - Ranger Yellow part 1=
[09] - Ranger Yellow part 2=
[10] - Ranger Blue=
[11] - Doctor K=
[12] – Blitz=
[13] - Brothers Keepers=
[14] – Embodied=
[15] – Ghosts=
[16] - In or Out=
[17] – Prisoners=
[18] - Belly of the Beast=
[19] - Three's a Crowd=
[20] - Heroes Among Us=
[21] - Not So Simple=
[22] - The Dome Dolls=
[23] - And... Action!=
[24] - Ancient History=
[25] - Key to the Past=
[26] - Beyond a Doubt=
[27] - Control-Alt-Delete =
[28] - Run Ziggy Run=
[29] - If Venjix Won=
[30] – Endgame=
[31] - Danger and Destiny 1=
[32] - Danger and Destiny 2=

Power Rangers RPM preview:

Openings:

Want more viewable episodes for other TV shows or seasons? Go to PR Thunder's Viewable Episodes discussion.
http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/646/pr-thunder039s-viewble-episodes#Item_3

Comments

• Awesome! I saw them on Netflix, but every power ranger fan needs to see this season. It's the best!
  • I saw them on netflix as well, great season!
  • edited April 2012
    Not every one has Netflix, so here's an alternative option. BTW I think RPM would have been even cooler if they had a half human-half robot in it. Kinda like Frax, Zeltrax, Mig, and Benglo. Imagine the confusion. Hated machines rule the world while humans are nearly extinct. Who's side would the cyborg be on?
  • Probably on the human's side because he/she believes that both humans and robots can live together in peace.
  • I never said everyone has netflix... i was simply stating that i saw the season on netflix.
  • @vgiannell5 Or he/she will be cuckoo and
    1: believe that robots are superior (like Frax), infiltrate the Venjix Virus's army, and try to conquer the world
    2: try to carelessly take revenge (like Zeltrax or Shifter) on the Venjix Virus, or the human race, or both.
    @Dubby. Thanks for "stating". I recommend that people with no way to see it should try this.
  • I hope alotta people find a use for this discussion. I worked for a whole hour to get these episodes. BTW I made a discussion for a fan-made Beetleborgs series....BEETLEBORGS MEDA. I hope you guys check it out and enjoy it. http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/362/beetleborgs-meda-fan-made-series#Item_1
  • How long have these episodes been on Youtube anyway?
  • They've been up for some time
  • they're gone now.
  • Upload them to Veoh, they never delete anything. I found heaps of fully uploaded and subbed sentai series there, so its a good sign.
  • @sayla0079
    @zyusouken Thank you for informing me. I will work on it
  • Not every one has Netflix, so here's an alternative option. BTW I think RPM would have been even cooler if they had a half human-half robot in it. Kinda like Frax, Zeltrax, Mig, and Benglo. Imagine the confusion. Hated machines rule the world while humans are nearly extinct. Who's side would the cyborg be on?
    *Cough* Tenaya *Cough*

*Cough* Dillon *Cough*

• edited May 2012
    BTW I think RPM would have been even cooler if they had a half human-half robot in it. Kinda like Frax, Zeltrax, Mig, and Benglo. Imagine the confusion. Hated machines rule the world while humans are nearly extinct. Who's side would the cyborg be on?
    Did you even watch RPM? LOLOLOL
    that's what the whole season was based on Half Human aka hybrid robots -_-
  • edited June 2012
    @Dubby I saw the show, but you're talking about the hybrids that look human. I was referring to cyborgs like Frax and Zeltrax
    Vid 1: DIllon
    Vid 2: Zeltrax
    Vid 3: Frax