New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite part in Power Rangers

edited April 2012 in General Discussion
In every show we watch, there's always a certain part of the show that we like. I like the scenes from PRDT where the bad guys make monsters using the Geno Randomizer. Here is the episode where the Geno Randomizer was first used http://gorillavid.in/uh72cio39czp. What parts from Power Rangers do you like?

Comments

• When Mike became the Magna Defender, that was pretty epic.
  • edited April 2012
    @Dubby You should have put up a vid of that. That would go nicely with your comment, but I will gladly do the honors.
  • It was pretty self explanatory, didn't really need a video, people are capable of looking it up them selves.
  • Ok Ok! Don't need to overreact. Just doing you a favor
  • They're not overreacting actually. Overreacting would be if their post was filled with curse words and name calling.
  • @Nightmere10 What do you call it then? BTW, what is your favorite part(s) from Power Rangers?
  • I'd call it them telling you that it was self explanatory in a calm and collective manner.

• No one was overreacting, i was just saying.

this was pretty awesome scene, I wish Ryan and the Titanium Ranger were used more in the show though. Him and Carter were always my favorites.
  • edited November 2016
    Hahahahaha. Rocky hit his head!
    Ryan was the most powerful Lightspeed Rescue Ranger. I loved his 1st fight against evil. What 5 Rangers couldn't do, he did alone. Too bad the producers of the show had him leave for most of the season and then cut him out of the opening sequence. They should made the rest of the season like they did with Lost Galaxy (it didn't depend on lots of Sentai footage) or what they did with Trent (the japanese version of him didn't turn good until it was very close to the end of the season. They made up for it by putting a Evil White Ranger Clone in PRDT) so that he could stay with the team in the city.
  • yeah, i wish Ryan would have been used more in Lightspeed Rescue. He was one of the better actors on the show to i thought.
  • can't really beat this tbh :P