New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Thoughts on Power Rangers 20th season (after Power Rangers Super Samurai)

edited April 2012 in General Discussion
I discovered that Power Rangers would continue until 2013/2014. I'm wondering what it will be like. I hope it's gonna go back to the original formula: teenagers in high school becoming Power Rangers. In a Power Rangers Zeo episode (A Season To Remember http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe0a3_power-rangers-zeo-a-season-to-remem_news), it was revealed that Tommy and Katherine's son becomes a Power Ranger. Who would like to finally see him in action? What do you think it's gonna be my like my fellow fans?

Comments

• that is one of many possible futures, honestly I didn't like that episode
  • Well, the 20th season is going to be Gokaiger, so I kinda already know what it's going to be like in that context. You probably will never see Tommy and Kat's "son" as they never actually acknowledge the character's future stories like that despite one of the characters being there. Like, technically, Kim and Skull are married during Forever Red, but they never mentioned Kimberly in the episode.

With the Legend War thing, I'd actually think it'd be cool if Cody from Samurai could be a new Red Ranger. He actually did look like a younger Alex Heartman to me.
  • what do you mean that kim and skull are married in forever red
  • I discovered that Power Rangers would continue until 2013/2014. I'm wondering what it will be like. I hope it's gonna go back to the original formula: teenagers in high school becoming Power Rangers. In a Power Rangers Zeo episode (A Season To Remember http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe0a3_power-rangers-zeo-a-season-to-remem_news), it was revealed that Tommy and Katherine's son becomes a Power Ranger. Who would like to finally see him in action? What do you think it's gonna be my like my fellow fans?
    That is obviously non - cannon. Remember Tommy and kat son have a communicator which beep despite the fact that the power chamber got destroy at the finale of Power Rangers Turbo.

By the way speaking of high school students, megaranger was high school student
  • If you have watched Goseiger or Gokaiger, you should have a slight idea on what the season's are gonna be like, i can almost guarantee you are gonna see an entire new cast crew. You will probably see Cameo's from old rangers in gokaiger though.
  • edited April 2012
    what do you mean that kim and skull are married in forever red
    Amit Bhaumik, who worked as a writer for Forever Red (and worked on various PR seasons), who was a fan of the show first before getting his job, said that by the time Forever Red was around, he ultimately wanted Kimberly and Skull to be married. The idea was never shot, but it is still in one of the drafts Amit wrote. Tommy and Catherine are married as well. There was supposed to be a scene where Catherine was to pick Tommy up from NASADA, but that scene was cut at the last minute. If Forever Red was an hour long like he planned, it would've been mentioned. It just didn't make it's way onto screen.

You can read more about him here:

http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Amit_Bhaumik

and more about Forever Red here:

http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Forever_Red

• ok gotcha, I'm not gonna count it though since it's never said or seen on screen,btw thanks for the info
  • personally, if forever red was a two part episode instead of one, it could have been a lot better then it was!
  • I definitely agree with this. I wish they went along with it being a two parter. We would have definitely gotten the explanation as to how Tommy, Jason, and TJ got their powers back.
  • yeah, that would have been cool, though tommy never really lost his Zeo powers. In the turbo movie you saw cat try to morph into Zeo Ranger one when she fell into the river, so we know they never really lost their powers. But i would have liked to seen an explanation as to how Jason and TJ got back there powers.
  • Given that it was an upgrade to their Turbo powers, it's pretty likely that they couldn't go back to their Zeo powers. Hell, for all we know, they could've used their zeo powers as a basis to creating the turbo powers.
  • True, they could have easily done that, i thought that at first too but then i wasn't so sure after seeing forever red.
  • hard to believe that this show started when i was 6 years old...makes me feel old lol...more of a fan now then i was a kid...as far as everyone being married, they should do an episode where it shows where all the past rangers have gone after being rangers, except for time force obviously
  • Show started when i was 3 Lol
  • edited April 2012
    While I have been guilty of contributing to this discussion, it really shouldn't have been started. If you search this whole forum there's anywhere between 5-7 other topics about this. PLEASE start searching the forum before posting a new thread.