New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Hottest and Best Looking Cast of Power Rangers

Comments

• No, JDF doesn't have anything against David Yost. Yes, JDF and David did do a panel together at Anime Expo, I believe took place in 2010.
  • Seriously, matt? Lol... Red Operation Overdrive's name was Mack...
  • And the Black Ranger in RPMs name's name is Dillon
  • Someone who claims to be a fan sure has problems getting character names right lol
  • edited April 2012
    i forgot his name and RPM was lame i dont remember his name N I NEVER SAID I WAS A NUMBER 1 FAN OF PR IM A FAN! OR CLAIMED I KNEW EVERYTHING!! WTF ... I bet all yall dont knw even knw every single thing eps name, rangers names etc anyways so STFU!! AKA "DUBBY" U SHOULD CALL UR SELF "DUMBASS" lol
  • wow.... i can't believe you haven't gotten banned yet for being a jerk... you are always rude to people and always double post topics that have already been made, fyi, your typing is horrible, please learn how to type better. second, you should stop while you're not ahead....
  • First of yall are being rude and picking on me and HATING im just defending my self!
  • The only one being rude here is your self.... No one insulted you, we were just saying you really should start learning your character names, other wise it makes you look dumb. Which you've already done a pretty good job at doing by poor grammar and constantly insulting people.
  • Now Guys! We are all fellow power rangers regardless of whether we are number 1 fans or regular fans, it all the same! So let get back to the discussion at hand now shall we :D
  • I'm actually more of a super sentai fan. Still like power rangers, but not as much as I did before I started watching super sentai.
  • LeyLey
    edited April 2012
    Me too, ever since I discovered Super Sentai, I just cant go back to watching Power Rangers. Super Sentai (in my opinion of course) has much better story, characters, and action! I think the actors are more respectful of the series too and are happy to come back for guest appearances too.
  • edited April 2012
    I agree with the reasons as to why you like Sentai better, but I have to say I like PR better solely for the fact that I saw it before Sentai so it's just a nostalgic thing, plus PR is easier for me to remember then the Sentai. Although, I can't deny that the Sentai also has pretty good looking people as well.
  • The only PR season that I can sit down and enjoy more than the sentai counterpart is Mighty Morphin', purely because I grew up with it and I have many fond memories of the show, other than that, haha, I think sentai is better in everyway.
  • what about In Space? That is just as good maybe better.
  • Meh, i started getting out of PR around that time, not as many good memories