New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Least Favorite Moment in Super Hero history

Comments

• Not really, I'm a little lost.
  • edited March 2012
    Ok lemme try it this way. How many people have had the identity of Superman? 1 (Clark Kent). How many people had the identity of Spider-Man? 1 (Peter Parker). I'm saying I would like it for the show to go like this: MMPR Jason is Red, Billy is blue, Zack is Black, Trini is Yellow, Kim is Pink. New team, all new people. For example, in PRLR Carter was Red, Chad was blue, Joel is green, Kelsey is yellow, Dana is pink. New team (PRTF), we got Wes as Red, Lucas as Blue, Trip as Green, Katie as Yellow, and Jen as Pink. Now you guys get it? I just want each ranger to have one true identity, not have like 2 or 3 identities for the same Ranger.
  • I get what you're getting at but i still don't get it. you can't have the same rangers throughout 17 seasons of power rangers. New stories and characters are made for each season, thus needing new Identities for each ranger color.
  • Oh, what he means is like how Trini was yellow MMPR, and then Aisha was yellow MMPR. Like Kim was the first pink MMPR, and then Kat was pink MMPR. I get it.

So basically, you want to pull a Tzachor for each season, like they're currently doing? There's not point in complaining about it now, but I can see why it's a problem for you.
  • Personally i like it when there is a new team of rangers or a new member, i just don't really care for the way they send the old ranger off.
  • Agreed. It really doesn't bother me if they have more than one actor in the same suit. I learn to like, if not love, everyone. I just hate how they don't get great send offs.
  • I agree with you 100%
  • Cliffhangers in finales.
  • Agreed, i hated waiting for part 2 of the gokaiger finale. It was a long wait but well worth it!
  • Oh, least favorite moment, for Power Rangers; all two parter or multi-parter episodes. Sure, I did enjoy some of them, but season 2 and season 3 were FILLED with them and after a while, it got really annoying
  • I wish for the 2 to 3 parter episodes they would have just made them into one episode.
  • No way! Then, it'd just be like an hour long episode, or an hour and a half long episode. Or if they cut stuff out, it'd be too rushed and not make any sense. It's a lose-lose situation
  • Most tv shows now days run up to an hour.
  • Not kids shows
  • Mmhm, that's true i guess i have noticed most kids shows only run 20 minutes, but most normal shows such as bones, psych, supernatural, mentalist, fringe, shows like that run up to an hour.