New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Big Bad Beetleborgs

Comments

• I was going to reupload them all, but figured since the dvd's are coming out, I'll just wait until then.
  • hey prp question and this has to do with the other series not just beelteborgs when the dvds come out are you still going to re upload the series that are coming out on dvd or not?
  • Yes Sayla, will do.
  • Okay wasn't sure since when a series comes out on dvd some people will continue to reupload and some don't
  • @Digifiend I've reupload Beetleborgs and Beetleborgs Metallix, and added them to the "Other Shows" section. I seem to have misplaced most of my high quality encodes, and i've pretty much looked everywhere, so, sadly, they are most likely gone. These are just low quality episodes. Guess i'll just wait until the dvd's come out.
  • @PowerRangerPlanet So basically we can only watch LQ episodes of Beetleborgs?
  • @PRThunder Well, for now. I only seem to have about 25 higher quality episodes. I think I may have deleted them when I found out that the dvd's were coming out, which was a stupid move.
  • Hey fans! Look what I found while watching Beetleborgs on Youtube. Herbie Baez Jr (AKA Roland - Green Hunter Beetleborg/Titanium Silver Beetleborg) shows us what the Hillhurst Mansion looks like 11 years after the last episode of Beetleborgs Metallix.
  • man, he got taller, and his voice got deeper, still the same funny character though. Haha
  • Haven't seen that old mansion for years since they used it for Beetleborgs.
  • edited June 2012
    I'm rewatching all the power rangers seasons for the 3rd time this year... I think after i finish them i might watch Beetleborgs. It's been much to long!!! :)
  • edited June 2012
    @Dubby U better do tht fast cause all Power Rangers links are getting shut down by Saban. I wanna go to Filmore, California and see the Hillhurst Mansion.
  • I have them on Netflix PRThunder :)
  • @Dubby Not everyone has Netflix
  • edited June 2012
    His point was that he doesn't have to rush because he has Netflix to watch the episodes, so he doesn't have to worry about the episodes being taken down. He wasn't saying anything else.