New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

why arnt episode downloads working anymore (mediafire)

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I Was Downloading the 2nd season of mmpr and i

Comments

• I Was Downloading the 2nd season of mmpr and it said it was taken down
  • edited February 2012
    Don't double post. Just edit your first one.

As for the removal of files, it's because Mediafire takes down videos that are copyrighted. Sometimes videos stay up for a long time, sometimes they get found out.
  • Mediafire takes down anything that is copyrighted, usually right away so the only way youre going to get them from mediafire is if you download them as soon as they're uploaded.
  • The same goes for Rapidshare. THIS IS outrageous. I mean simply outrageous how are we supposed to watch our old shows now?
  • edited February 2012
    I guess they didn't want to end up like MegaUpload did last month.

Can't blame them really. If they kept those files a bit longer, the feds might go after them too.
  • well if you are in america, netflix has all the seasons. but yeah, if youre trying to download, you're screwed unless you can find a torrent.
  • Torrents ARE SO old fashion-it takes an hour ro 30 minutes to download.

Anyway we gotta figure out something-I mean since megaupload got canned and the other file hosting places are being chickens we need another alternative to solve this problem so everyone can enjoy the nostalgia which is power rangers seasons.
  • There are other places where episodes are still up/being put up for you to download. A lot of them are on here too.....
  • Can you show me as to where I can find them please?
  • In the categories section on the top right, go through episode downloads
  • I did check there-but I tried the links they don't work
  • Mediafire ones don't work, rapidshare files do. Are you sure you checked the whole page because most if not all seasons have both mediafire and rapidshare links.
  • well if you are in america, netflix has all the seasons. but yeah, if youre trying to download, you're screwed unless you can find a torrent.
    The UK have recently got Nexflix too. Though they are still in the process in getting everything up, Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Samurai and the specials for Samurai are up.

But in my opinion I think we are gonna have to go back to torrents if things keep going this way.
  • Torrents are old fashioned? waiting an hour to 30 mins? gee. be glad you are able to watch it at all. i remember spending two hours or more on dial up trying to dl the latest episode of Star Trek Voyager.
  • alot of the rapidshare links do not work. they say that file went missing or that file has been removed. i have found that over half the links are gone...torrents maybe the only option. they maybe old fashioned but what other choice do we have?