New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers review: From "Teenagers with Attitude" to "Defenders of the Universe" to NOW

Comments

• @DekaBlue it was a hilarious scene
    Goldar: Excuse me
    Kim: Back off. I'm talking to Mr.Runner-Up here.
    Goldar: This is ridiculous. Alright
    (Goldar turns Kim and punches her)
  • edited February 2014
    Here's a look at season 20's team of Power Rangers....POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE.
    For centuries, the earth has been protected by a supernatural guardian being named Gosei and his robotic aide, Tensou. When the evil Warstar aliens begin their massive invasion, Gosei calls upon five teenagers to form the Power Rangers Megaforce! With the aid of special Power Cards, the teens are able to control the earth's elements to use in their defense, from crushing rock slides to powerful floods. With their newfound abilities, the Power Rangers Megaforce will prove that "Earth's defenders never surrender!" In addition to defending earth against the Warstar aliens, other monstrous factions emerge to challenge the Megaforce Rangers. Toxic mutants rise from their slimy underground lair to attack the Earth and a ruthless robot army launches an offensive from their deep sea base.
  • Looking back, it is amazing how much Power Rangers has evolve over the years with new teams, new face and new powers. Throughout these years, PR has become a part of our lives and will remain part forever. So I guess, it's a congratulation for 20 awesome years and may it continue to part of our lives.
  • I already know what we will all feel like once all the bad guys are destroyed and the Power Rangers will end for good. We already had to feel it when we were told that PRRPM was the last season. Saban saved us from that feeling for a while.
  • @PRThunder I do have to agree with @Yanman10 that it's amazing how the show has evolved over the years. Sometimes not always for the better. The show originally started back in 1993 and who would have thought they'd do a cast change in Season 2 even if it was a partial one as well as bringing back a previous Ranger in Tommy and giving him new powers.

Not to mention the whole priceless Season 3 with Kimberly losing her Coin and then eventually regaining it and giving it to Kat. That whole season especially the Zeo Crystal stuff was written really well. Only thing that bugs me is how Rito and Goldar lost hold of the Zeo Crystal so easily. Did they get caught up in the explosion as they were teleporting away? Did the Crystal interfere with them teleporting back to the Moon?
  • I was in fifth grade when this show originally premiered it is hard to believe it has been on that long and how much it has changed.
  • The show has been around exactly as long as I have. I was born just 2 or 3 months before it started. I agree with you @MattEmily and @sayla0079. The show has been saved from ending so many times and now we've arrived at what could be the last 2 seasons. So many fights, explosions, places, people, weapons, zords, Megazords, etc.
  • So what maybe an epic conclusion to what has definitely been an epic 20 years!
  • Yes. And like every season, it ends with a bang. Or should I say...an explosion
  • edited April 2013
    Finally! the 1st boss destruction of the 20th season. In Power Rangers Megaforce episode 7 "Who's Crying Now" Creepox makes his ultimate stand only for the Rangers to show that this is the end of the line for him.

Good bye CREEPOX

• edited August 2013
    Does anyone think that if Power Rangers were to continue after PR Super Megaforce, would Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger become a new team of Power Rangers?
  • I think so. I am watching Kyoryuger at the moment and it is a very good and funny season so far and the suits are nice as well. So I see it being a new season but the problem is that with one PR lasting two years, it could be into 2016 till we see Kyoryuger rangers which will only make PR further behind super sentai.
  • @Yanman10 them becoming Power Rangers is only a possibility right now. There is still the chance that Power Rangers will end for good after Power Rangers Super Megaforce. I heard that Saban was continuing Power Rangers until 2014
  • edited March 2013
    It's funny really this show originally started when I was around ten and I just turned 30 a few months ago.