New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• @omega_firebolt I knew you meant Gokaiger but precisely what are you hoping that they don't stuff up in Gokaiger?

• And so it begins...

also check out a brief cameo from the (gokaiger rangers)
  • I think I saw the Gokaiger team in the video. I wonder if they will be used in Power Rangers Megaforce
  • @PRThunder we know they'll be using Goseiger and Gokaiger, we just don't know the details of the Gokaiger usage other than we'll likely see a lot of the zords. Not sure if they will delete any usage from a pre-Zyuranger zord but I suppose that depends on whether Bandai of America makes a toy of it or not.

However I wasn't able to see Gokaiger in the fan-made video that @Ranger91 posted.
  • @MattEmily. You can only see their shape at about 1:00 in the video. Take another look an you will see them. I don't think the Gokaiger team would have made great Rangers, but I hope to see them in Power Rangers Megaforce anyway
  • Ah, that was very sneaky. I never caught them even when I was looking for them but now I did see them.
  • I don't think the music in this video is gonna be the theme song for Power Rangers Megaforce.
  • @PRThunder Neither do I although I do wonder if it will be another remix of Ron's "Go Go Power Rangers."
  • That is an excellent question
  • edited September 2012
    I notice this from the goseiger/megaforce suites that the red and pink ranger have the same symbol design on their chest aswell as the black and yellow rangers.. whats does this mean.. At first i didnt paid attention n thought they had different designs but notice this it very WEIRD!! because every season each ranger has its own design an stuff but to 2 rangers to have the same actually 4 pair with 2 its very weird.. there has to be a reason because of this.... i knw goseiger black and yellow are siblings and red and pink are very close friends (relationship) does it have to do with that??? and is megaforce going to be the same??....
  • @iFresh I haven't seen a good look at the suits but don't read too much into the designs. Toei wouldn't have any knowledge of what Power Rangers was going to do at the time of making Goseiger and Gokaiger. While we do know now that Goseiger and Gokaiger will be used for MegaForce, I doubt everyone involved even knows the details of how they will be using Gokaiger.
  • @iFresh in goseiger the gosei angels all come from different tribes and each tribe has an element red and pink are from the skick tribe which is air, black and yellow are from the landick tribe which is earth, and blue is from the seaick tribe which is water and the reason blue is the only seaick member is because gosei green who was also from the seaick tribe died before the series started
  • edited September 2012
    OH so originally there was suppose to be 7 then... that would of been awsome 7 original rangers all colors.. n now it makes sence and thanx!! but in a way for them to do that it like that i feel like they do it it relates to them blue and green = brothers, yellow and black = siblings, red and pink = relationship aka wat i wanted to say is the pair whom are pair together are the closes to...
  • edited September 2012
    There had been a recent update. I don't know if this is how it's gonna be in PRM, but here's what I found.
    Admiral Malkor
    Vrak
    Creepox
    Loogies
  • really, Loogies? -_- that's what they're called? freaking Loogies? -_-