New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Iron-Man Armored Adventures: What you think of it

edited September 2012 in Off Topic
Iron-Man was given a new animated show called "Iron-Man Armored Adventures". I watched the last 3 episodes of Season 2 because I wanted to see Pepper Potts become Rescue. The episodes were cool so I wanted to hear the opinions of other superhero fans who have seen the show. What do you guys think of Iron-Man Armored Adventures?
Here is the official opening for the show
(pictures of Iron-Man (Tony Stark), War Machine (James "Rhodey" Rhodes), and Rescue (Pepper Potts)
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />

Comments

• Seeing these three together reminds me of Power Rangers Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Jungle Fury, and RPM because they always start with three rangers before adding more on their team.
  • It didn't start with the three of them. Just Iron Man at first, then War Machine added a little later. Rescue was added just before the last season ended. It's a pretty cool series, I like it.
  • If there's gonna be an Iron Man Armored Adventures season 3, hopefully, we'll see more of Rescue.
  • It's an alright show, but there needs to be more available episodes on netflix so I know what's going on! Probably one of the best shows on nick toons other then legend of korra and power rangers.
  • @Dubby. If you wanna see the show then I can provide you with a way
  • OK series, I saw season 1, but then ABC changed it to Wolverine and the Xmen. Honestly, I'd stick to the comic book, its better.
  • edited August 2012
    @zyusouken What are you talking about? A few differences were good. The show is great in my opinion. I watched the show from the very beginning to the very end in just 3 or 4 days online and it was awesome. They even did a nice job bringing Tony and Pepper together romantically
  • Are there any more opinions on this show?
  • u said iron man armored adventures isnt on dvd. it is!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shows/Iron-Man-Armored-Adventures/11722
  • @kyfm I am impressed. I had no idea they were out on DVD. Hopefully there will be a season 3 of this show. I want more of it
  • from what it sounds like best buy is the place to get s2 v1 but the others u can get elsewhere. u need to check out tvshowsondvd.com for all info on tv shows dvds releases m-f.
  • I'm sure once they start season 3 season 2 will be on netflix, that's usually how netflix works if they already got a show on there.
  • edited September 2012
    @Dubby I hope so. I found this awesome music video for the Iron-Man movie. The music is the theme from Iron Man Armored Adventures.
  • this guy on fb thinks saban owns everything that's being shown on the vortexx on the cw, including IMAA.
  • edited September 2012
    That is so not true. Saban owned a few shows, but definitely not everything on one channel. Speaking of Vortexx here is the website for it. Its got the TV schedule, episodes, character profiles, etc. I'm gonna have to start watching Vortexx. http://myvortexx.com/