New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Sentai Sub List

edited June 2012 in General Discussion
This is something I found on Reddit, and its quite useful for someone who want to start watching.

Missing Stuffs:

Hurricanger - Fully HK subbed
Abaranger - Fully HK subbed

Comments

• there is a Maskman sub out there...it just seems to have vanished after Megaupload went down.
  • there is a Maskman sub out there...it just seems to have vanished after Megaupload went down.
    I think it might be on veoh. I've seen a sub on there I got to it through facebook.
  • if nothing else, Grown ups in Spandex just released a sub of the Maskman film today.
  • There is a maskman sub, but its done by some guy on Rangerboard, thus it is hard to find, and relatively amateurish. A big problem with the earlier series is that the groups lack the source footage to sub. This is obvious in anything before DaiRanger(other then Liveman, due to its status as the anniversary series). On a side note: Did anyone get the Super Hero Taisen CAM Bootleg(A bootleg that was recorded with a personal camcorder) off TPB before it was removed?
  • the Maskman dub i'm talking about was done by cscentrl and it wasn't amateurish.
  • There is a maskman sub, but its done by some guy on Rangerboard, thus it is hard to find, and relatively amateurish. A big problem with the earlier series is that the groups lack the source footage to sub. This is obvious in anything before DaiRanger(other then Liveman, due to its status as the anniversary series). On a side note: Did anyone get the Super Hero Taisen CAM Bootleg(A bootleg that was recorded with a personal camcorder) off TPB before it was removed?
    Is the amateurish sub you are talking about the one by supernova?

• edited June 2012
    Supernova is only 7 episodes, and I didn't watch the cscentrl one. The one I meant is this one man sub done on Windows Movie Maker, the translation is ok, but the quality is terrible.
  • Oh, CSCentrl make KingRanger era TV-Nihon look like Overtime. Their translation is completely bullsh*t. My guess is they look over the episode summary on wikipedia and made up dialogue that sounded appropriate.
  • Megaranger tvnihon have 30 episode
  • There is a guy on veoh that has the first six episodes of fiveman subbed for future reference.
  • Meh, Fiveman is really bad. Toei even considered removing the super sentai tagline so it wont ruin the reputation.