New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers fans CHALLENGE: Make a "History of Power Rangers" video

In Power Rangers Dino Thunder episode 4 "Legacy of Power" Connor, Ethan, and Kira find Tommy Oliver's video diary which contains the history of Power Rangers "before Dino Thunder". Now I challenge you fans to create your own video diary explaining the Rangers' history from the beginning to now and post it in this page. Here are a couple of vids I found about "Power Rangers History" Can you fans ensure that the history lives on?
Vid 1: Tommy's Video Diary
Vid 2: POWER RANGERS: THE COMPLETE HISTORY (1993-2009) (fan-made)

Comments

• but the fan made ones aren't narrated just clips edited together
  • Doesn't matter. Can any fan do it better?
  • Linkara does history of power rangers... It's amazing
  • I've seen that.
  • Linkara's History of Power Ranger, but considering his track record, it might take from 6 month to a year for an update.
  • there's a good one on youtube (not sure if it counts) but it only went as far as the year it came out (up to dino thunder) that I posted a while back

• Linkara's History of Power Ranger, but considering his track record, it might take from 6 month to a year for an update.
    well at least at this rate by the time he gets to samurai it will already be done.