New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected]
Please Visit This Thread For Important Infomation Regarding Upcoming Changes!

Power Rangers Samurai Game

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
should the power ranger samurai game be on xbox 360.
not just wii + ds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjhBeBeoT2s

Comments

• To be honest, xbox doesn't really carry any "beat 'em ups", so I don't think it would really fit In. But since you're asking If It SHOULD be, then yeah, I guess so. PS3 also :)
  • You know, Shinkenger was popular in Japan, they should translate these games and release them there... but of course they won't, haven't done since Zeo... or vice-versa, sadly. Always thought it odd that Japan had PS1 Gaoranger and Hurricanger games, but America and Europe only got GBA games, and not translations of the Sentai games.
  • You know, Shinkenger was popular in Japan, they should translate these games and release them there... but of course they won't, haven't done since Zeo... or vice-versa, sadly. Always thought it odd that Japan had PS1 Gaoranger and Hurricanger games, but America and Europe only got GBA games, and not translations of the Sentai games.
    Yeah, I was a little bummed that they had not released the PS1 games here, but luckily i was able to just burn them myself and play them. Once the psp came out, it made it even easier. Great games.

• On a somewhat unrelated note: who else still plays MMPR: The Movie for the Genesis? I love that game and almost always end up playing it when I get the Genesis back out
  • I had the MMPR games for the Super Nintendo. They were awesome
  • I have only ever had 2 Power Ranger Games. Both were for the Sega Genesis. One was a basic arcade fighting style game, and the other was based on the first movie.
  • To be honest, xbox doesn't really carry any "beat 'em ups", so I don't think it would really fit In. But since you're asking If It SHOULD be, then yeah, I guess so. PS3 also :)
    the xbox 360 has beat em up games all the wwe games