New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

JumboFiles

edited August 2012 in Off Topic
Has anyone else had problems downloading files from them? Every time I try to download something from the site, I never get the file I'm looking for, just download links for ILivid.

Comments

• That's weird because I have been tracking the number of downloads that my files get and no one else has had any problems yet.
  • Deka, A lot of download sites, have misleading ads. They appear to be the real download button, but instead, it's just an ad, so it tricks people. You just have to make sure you click on the right download link.
  • edited April 2012
    Thanks, finally found the right download link. Didn't even notice it before, it's so tiny compared to the other three.
  • edited April 2012
    Just in case other people have the same problems, this should help:

Step 1 (click where it's pointing obviously):

That will take you to a second page.

Step 2:

This is what worked for me, so it should work for you as well.

EDIT - YAY!!! My 1000th post!! :)
  • JumboFiles is officially my least favorite filesharing site now though.
  • In terms of speed, I like it. But, I prefer mediafire despite its 200MB file limit. Although, I'd just be happier if Megaupload would come back.
  • It does seem faster than sendspace, which is mostly what I've been downloading from recently. Now that I know what I'm doing, it's a little less annoying, but I don't like how difficult they made it to find the link and having to go through two pages to download.
  • Oh yeah, I definitely agree with you on that one. The first time I used it, I got so frustrated with it.