New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Where was Kat in DT?

2»

Comments

• yeah, i mean seriously....a letter? Why couldn't she have been a man(well in this case woman) and go to angel grove & break up with him that way? That was like the worst way to just randomly end a Relationship, the fact that it was 5 episodes was even dumber.
  • I'm disappointed we didn't get to see Kat again and especially considering the fact that we got no word on her or Tommy's love lives but I'm guessing they were probably either on a break or something. who knows.

and yea, Kimberly's letter was a bad idea but given the circumstances, it was obviously the only option they had aside from faking a phone call between her and Tommy... of course you would only hear Tommy talking with that call anyway.
  • I'm still disappointed that Tommy and Kim broke up. I wonder who she fell in love with after Tommy? Anyway, if Tommy is supposed to be married to Kat (shown in the Christmas episode of Power Rangers Zeo), but is not married to her in PRDT, then when will he be married? And when do we get to see their grown up son morph into a Power Ranger?
  • we'll probably never see the son ever again regardless of whether we hear something about Tommy and Kat's love lives.
  • I'm still disappointed that Tommy and Kim broke up. I wonder who she fell in love with after Tommy? Anyway, if Tommy is supposed to be married to Kat (shown in the Christmas episode of Power Rangers Zeo), but is not married to her in PRDT, then when will he be married? And when do we get to see their grown up son morph into a Power Ranger?
    they'd be kinda cool if they did something like that with goseiger or another series, if Tommy had a son & he became the red Gosei ranger or whatever theyre gonna call it in America lol

• actually that would be cool if the next team is all related to a previous Ranger. Like Red could be Tommy's son. Blue could be Billy's son. Yellow could be Trini's daughter.
  • tommy i can see having a son be the red ranger, but it never stated that billy or trini even had kids.
  • Indeed but it doesn't mean they didn't have kids. After all who would have expected Skull to have one?
  • i think spike should be a ranger lmfao
  • as part of the whole kat and tommy breaking up they never made that clear for all we could know is that they are still together and they just didnt show it saban seriously needs to fill in all these empty answers to the questions that (us) the fans have its only fair
  • yea, I agree Chris. We have no clue what happened with Kat and Tommy after they left in Turbo. It's possible they were still dating in Dino Thunder, it just wasn't important enough to say anything about it. However we'll never get any info on it.
  • i think kat could have played Haley's roll. it would have been interesting. not so much have her be a ranger, just like tech advisory & stuff. basically play Haley's role because we all know Tommy & Kat got married at some point.