New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Suggestions

Comments

• what about a marketplace? i know some boards frown on such things but others have no problem with it.
  • what about a marketplace? i know some boards frown on such things but others have no problem with it.
    I think it's a little early for a marketplace. There's only about 100 members so far, so I think it should grow first.
    I think it's a little early for a marketplace. There's only about 100 members so far, so I think it should grow first.
    ah. yeah, you're probably right.
  • A marketplace sounds great! But i agree with PRP, the forum needs to grow so it can really work.
  • im confused sincei dont use power ranger forums much whats a marketplace ?
  • im confused sincei dont use power ranger forums much whats a marketplace ?
    It's pretty self explanatory. It's just another section of the forum where people can buy/sell their power rangers items. Toys, games, dvd's, etc.
  • hey prp you should put the episode title or at least the episode number the the side of the download links.
  • hey prp you should put the episode title or at least the episode number the the side of the download links.
    I have for most of them, just been busy. Will get to them.
  • how about adding a picture tab with pictures from all the seasons
    I like that. Do you mean a photo gallery sort've? I can make a category for photos and have a different page for each season, and people can post their favorite photos that they have. Or if anyone has a request for a certain one, someone can post it for them.
    yeah how about one part for pr and anouther for ss

• edited January 2012
    This is a suggestion for everybody:

I've noticed that we have a few topics that are repeated. Like, Goseiger being the next season and what's it's called, for example. We already have a topic like that and there are some others that are repeated. I suggest that people actually look at all the topics first BEFORE they make a new one that could possibly be a repeat.

EDIT: Just skimming through the pages of the forum I've found 4 (or was it 5) pages about Goseiger. When they could really all be under one discussion.
  • This is a suggestion for everybody:

I've noticed that we have a few topics that are repeated. Like, Goseiger being the next season and what's it's called, for example. We already have a topic like that and there are some others that are repeated. I suggest that people actually look at all the topics first BEFORE they make a new one that could possibly be a repeat.

EDIT: Just skimming through the pages of the forum I've found 4 (or was it 5) pages about Goseiger. When they could really all be under one discussion.
    I agree, we need to cut down some clutter by removing some duplicate topics, or combining them so the forum is easier to navigate.
  • Maybe you should add the two Guyver movies because Dark Hero's fight scenes are almost similar to Power Rangers.
  • How about a place where we can tell about broken links?
  • How about a place where we can tell about broken links?
    You could just pm me for that.
  • so PRP are you going to do that market place thing ? :)