New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Fanfic Help

edited January 2012 in Fanfics
Hey maybe someone can help me with this i'm having a problem with a fic
anyway I have an idea but I wanted to get a second opinion out of these two powers which would work best for kendrix? (in the fic which is a crossover with x-men I made her a mutant) These are based off the powers seen in the videogame x-men destiny

Shadow Matter : not only plays a part in forming an offensive attack, it can be utilized defensively as well. When striking opponents, the Matter forms invisible blades that slice away at anyone in front of you, striking swiftly without weighing down the mutant who's using them. It also enables heightened reflexes for the character, allowing them to strike multiple opponents at once or dish out concentrated damage on someone they're locked on to. If you prefer to escape a fight, you can use Shadow Matter to accelerate your character, running out of a situation or moving quickly through an area, should something unexpected be happening. It's a nice ability to have.

Density Control : this power lets you manipulate your mutant's body mass, usually in the form of a hard rock coating. That means you can form huge rock-like boxing gloves surrounding your fists and lower arms, perfect for swatting away bothersome enemies within your reach. But it goes deeper than that. Use Density Control enough and you'll be able to distribute the rock substance around your entire body, covering you completely and rendering you indestructible for several seconds before it crumbles away.

Comments

• hmm from what i read i think its best that you should combine some powers to make it her own unique powers but there should be some type of flae or draw back when she uses it like how cyclops can't take his glasses off or hoe emma stone can't use her telepathy in her dimaond form
  • k wasn't sure since it's an a/u (shes not even a ranger yet)
  • hmm from what i read i think its best that you should combine some powers to make it her own unique powers but there should be some type of flae or draw back when she uses it like how cyclops can't take his glasses off or hoe emma stone can't use her telepathy in her dimaond form
    i agree

• what about she can't control it very well due to age (she's only about 14)? and no she won't end up with the x-men before anyone asks