New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Dino Fury (Viewable Episodes)

Comments

• Power Rangers Dino Fury episodes 9 "Cut Off", 10 "Phoning Home", and 11 McScary Manor" are now available.
  • Power Rangers Dino Fury episodes 12 "Super Hotshot" and 13 "The Matchmaker"
    Together, these episodes tell a story that is a definite first in Power Ranger history, apart from a few comics, two different descriptions for a previous dino team, and a 2017 movie.
  • Power Rangers Dino Fury episode 14 "Old Foes" is now available.
    They say the past can haunt you. What if the past found a way to live again the present?
  • edited November 2021
    Power Rangers Dino Fury episode 15 "Storm Surge" and 16 "Ancient History" are now available.
    Something is brewing in Pine Ridge and there's sure to be a jaw-dropping aftermath.

Oh look. Ranger fun bonus
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suosx-kEWU4
  • Power Rangers Dino Fury episode 17 "Our Hero" is now available.
  • edited December 2021
    Power Rangers Dino Fury episode 18 "Crossed Wires" is now available.
    Only 2 more episodes before the first season of Dino Fury ends.
  • edited December 2021
    Power Rangers Dino Fury episode 19 "The Makeover" is now available.
    1 more episode before the season finale and the Christmas episode of Power Rangers Dino Fury, which will be before our means of seeing Power Rangers may get a makeover.
  • Power Rangers Dino Fury episode 20 "Waking Nightmares" is now available.
    This is the last regular episode before we get into the season finale and the Christmas special (which we might as well call the Christmas finale since that's been the pattern for some years now)
  • edited August 2022
    Power Rangers Dino Fury episode 21 "Void Trap" and 22 "Secret Santa" are now available.
    This is it. The final battles of the season before we fall into the void of a Rangerless time as we wait for season 2 to come out.

So when I added Power Rangers Dino Fury episode 5 "Winning Attitude", I also posted this.

> @PRThunder said:
    > So, the hotline for Power Rangers Dino Fury is 555-0172 (guess it was smart for producers not to add an area code. That would've caused an heck of an event in real life)

I was watching a video by a youtuber who goes by Toku Topics and apparently, someone added a number to a "real-life Ranger hotline". Toku tried it out and it actually works.
    The number is 1 (833) 366-3879

Watch Toku Topics's video by clicking on this link to see how dialing the number turned out for him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Ji4YRe_Ik
  • Finally! Some new news about Dino Fury. Names and descriptions of the first 2 episodes have been released and we know that season begins in spring.
    Wonder how I will be able to share the Ranger fun now that its completely on Netflix.
    Can't believe Power Rangers will not be on TV for the first time.
  • Any news on when the episodes will be released on Netflix?
  • @Malkor I thought the Megaforce Rangers defeated you years ago. Blew you up with your ship. lol
    All I know is that Dino Fury returns in March, which may be when the episodes come out since the show is now entirely on Netflix. I wouldn't recommend you go fighting that team too.
  • Sweet!!! We know have an official trailer, the opening intro, and air date for Dino Fury season 2.

Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eP9xLSZSdc

Opening:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZpJJokNBSw

"Power Rangers Dino Fury premieres on Netflix in the U.S. on March 3, 2022 and on Teletoon in Canada on March 5, 2022."
  • Dino Fury is finally back with season 2. Since it's exclusive to Netflix, it'll be tricky providing you fellow Power Ranger fans with the easy access to episodes you like. However, I intend to do whatever I can to ensure all fans will still be able to watch without hassel.
    Any of you fans who have a Netflix account, please submit Netflix links to individual episodes so I may offer something in this discussion until I find other solutions.
  • edited August 2022
    Well, I finally have the means to bring Dino Fury to the screens of all those who don't have Netflix.
    Power Rangers Dino Fury season 2 episodes 1 "Numero Uno" and 2 "The Festival" are now available.
    Enjoy and welcome back to the Ranger series.