New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Questions about the Power Rangers TV show

Comments

• @vgiannell5
    Because Red Fury mode was fueled by a Fury Cell, which naturally corrupts its user. Beast-X mode was not powered by the Fury Cells, plus it came from combining the Rangers with the powers of their friends the Beast Bots.
    Red Fury mode and Beast-X modes were different in a variety of ways, but the biggest difference is the fact that one of them is not connected to a power source that makes you evil or even more evil.

Are you asking as a serious question or are you putting me through a trivia?
  • > @PRThunder said:
    > @vgiannell5
    > Because Red Fury mode was fueled by a Fury Cell, which naturally corrupts its user. Beast-X mode was not powered by the Fury Cells, plus it came from combining the Rangers with the powers of their friends the Beast Bots.
    > Red Fury mode and Beast-X modes were different in a variety of ways, but the biggest difference is the fact that one of them is not connected to a power source that makes you evil or even more evil.
    >
    > Are you asking as a serious question or are you putting me through a trivia?

The first one. I always thought Devon would've been haunted by memories of how using Red Fury Mode almost caused him to kill Ravi. I thought that when Nate first introduce Beast-X Mode, Devon might think using it would be just as dangerous as using Red Fury Mode was.
  • @vgiannell5 It's a good thought, but Devon knows the difference between Beast-X mode and Red Fury mode. The armor wasn't the main issue. It was the power source, the Fury Cell.
  • What has Adam, Katherine, and Tanya been doing since passing down their Turbo powers to Carlos, Cassie, and Ashley?
  • edited February 2021
    @vgiannell5 it's funny you should ask. I have a discussion page in the forum discussing the life of each Power Ranger after they hung up their morphers.
    Every time new information appears in later seasons, whether verbally spoken by someone or visually show, I add that to the list so that everyone can know what the Rangers did with their lives.
    Here's the link to it.
    https://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/706/power-rangers-life-after-final-battles#latest
  • How did Vypra end up in a cemetery when her body was absorbed by Queen Bansheera?
  • @vgiannell5 no idea. Everyone has asked that.
    Maybe she escaped the Shadow World like some other demons did. Maybe part of her lingered in this world since her demise at Bansheera's hands weren't normal.
  • When Doggie Cruger told the B-Squad the truth about their civilian powers, was telling Sky that his parents worked at S.P.D. necessary when he already knew his father worked there?
  • @vgiannell5 well, Sky knew that his father worked at SPD as a Ranger when Sky was a child. Not sure what the mother was doing at the time.
    What Doggie was talking about took place before any of the SPD Rangers were even born. One of the parents of each of the six Rangers worked with Kat Manx on the experiment that ultimately mutated their DNA to the point where the offspring would inherit the mutation and gain powers from that.
    We do not know if it was Sky's father or mother who was working with Kat at that time. Since the father was an SPD officer, it could have been Sky's mother that was exposed.
  • Why did the B-Squad turn down the offer of being promoted to A-Squad at the end of the season?
  • @vgiannell5 I believe it was a combination of factors.
    1: The position of "A-Squad" is held by the best of the best SPD Rangers. The Rangers that held that position willingly chose of their own free will to join up with the bad guys that threatened the universe and destroyed many planets and lives. Their actions left the term "A-Squad" tainted.
    2: For the entire season, the SPD rangers were the "B-Squad", the second option when things go bad. Being 2nd to the best is something that the SPD Rangers were hoping to break out of. When A-Squad went missing, and after many battles against the Troobian Empire and other criminals, the Rangers were able to forget about being "B-Squad" for a while. They felt like just Power Rangers. When A-Squad returned, they were reminded that they were team #2 and they felt like they weren't the best even after all the battles. After A-Squad came back and betrayed SPD and Earth, they got to be the top heroes again. On the day when the SPD Rangers finally brought down Broodwing and the Troobian Empire, they felt more accepting of their position as B-Squad because it was their identity, and they were the "reserves" that didn't back down or succumb to darkness as the "best of the best" did. They no longer felt that being "B-Squad" was a way of saying that they were 2nd place and weren't great heroes, but an identity that became unique to that specific team of SPD Power Rangers. They became proud of not being "the B-Squad", but "The B-Squad".

I think Doggie saw these same factors and that was why he decided that B-Squad would be the new top rank.
  • If Trey had the Super Zeo Gems the whole time, why didn't he give them to the Zeo Rangers when he first appeared?
  • @vgiannell5 Maybe this will help answer your question?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkThPk59Xrc
  • Where did the alien criminal Ryjack get his hands on weapons that belonged to past ranger villains?
  • Well, Ryjack probably stole them from storage places after the villains were defeated. Maybe he even found them in the spots where the villains were defeated for good.
    It's not really clear where and how Ryjack found and stole them.

Speaking of that, lots of PR fans probably ask often how Ryjack got Snide's sword when it was in a dimension that has an altered timeline (one where Snide was never created).
    My guess for that specific detail is that since Sledge's ship and crew survived being sucked into the same wormhole that sucked up and destroyed their dimension's Earth, the sword probably made it through too and drifted in space until Ryjack found it.