New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Beast Morphers (Viewable Episodes)

Comments

• @HeroesVSVillains that is so a spoiler for an upcoming episode. You gotta give a heads-up next time you use footage from the future to ask a question. Luckily I stopped myself before much was given away.
    I would love to answer your question, but I don't want to spoil anything for myself.
  • Due to multiple spoilers for unaired Beast Morphers episodes appearing, I shall be adding episodes to the page. These episodes have not yet aired in the United States, but they work just the same. I am posting them as a countermeasure for the spoilers being posted on Youtube and on the web. It'll be your choice whether to proceed with watching the episodes now as a means to beat the temptation of the spoilers or if you want to wait for them to air on TV.
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 10 "The Evox Snare" is now available.
    Can a villain who can be as stealthy and cunning as a snake be snared? Perhaps past experiences can help answer that question. One thing for sure, Beast Morphers is about to get even more mophinominal.
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 11 "Intruder Alert" and 12 "The Greater Good" is now available.
    This year's intrusion will set off a chain of events that will lead to a bigger fight for the greater good, on a new morphinominal scale.
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 13 "Finders Keepers" is now available.
    Now the Rangers are really are gonna have to beware of who finds what because what they keep can either help them or destroy them as one of the biggest events in Power Rangers history unfolds.
  • edited June 2020
    Beware Power Rangers fans, there are many more spoilers out on the web than I thought there would be. There are spoilers that go as far as the season finale of season 2 of Beast Morphers. Youtube is full of spoilers that can appear at any time. There's only so much I can do to counter the spoilers.
    Be cautious where you go and what you see online if you want all the shocks and surprises to come at you while watching the show rather than have it all spoiled before you watch.
    I've found out the hard way that you cannot move an inch through Youtube's recommendations and searched without seeing a spoiler for Beast Morphers unless you avoid Power Rangers altogether.
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 14 "Making Bad" is now available.
    This show has made a lot of bad people in nearly 3 decades. What if this season, they made one from the past?
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 15 "Grid Connection" is now available.
    Evox has created a great threat to the multiverse and the Morphin Grid thanks to his recent alliance. Now, a great battle on a new morphinominal level shall happen thanks to the Morphin Grid.
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 16 "Golden Opportunity" is now available.
    Today is truly a golden opportunity for one of the Rangers to get something they want, and for the villains to become stronger.
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 17 "Goin' Ape" is now available.
    I think the title of this episode says plenty about what'll happen in this episode.
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 18 "The Silva Switch" is now available.
    Soon, we'll be switching to a new team of Power Rangers as Beast Morphers has only 4 episodes left. The countdown to the end of this extremely morphinomal chapter ends.

(keep in mind that the episodes are being posted way ahead of the USA's air date thanks to the UK airing all their episodes recently.
    I, PRThunder, will be finishing watching all the episodes on this season soon as I anticipate a major change in my life very soon, which will keep me very occupied. Let's just say that I'm following in the footsteps of Carter Grayson and it'll be hard work to get there, and even further.)
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 19 "Fossil Frenzy" is now available.
    Ancient history will be made, and something will be made history.

Only 3 episodes of Power Rangers Beast Morphers left.
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 20 "Crunch Time" is now available.
    It certainly is crunch time because Evox is preparing his final plan to take over the Morphin Grid and the Rangers are about to be in for the fight of their lives. Surprises and shock await as we draw nearer to the end of this battle.

2 more episodes remain.
  • edited February 2021
    Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 21 "Source Code" is now available.
    Where did EVox come from? Who crEated Evox? How does Evox know about the MorphiN Grid? Oh this is Just the day we've been waiting for. The secrets, source, and orIgin of the malicious code known as the Evox virus shall finally be revealed. The eXcitement is growing as final battle is almost here. This will be a Very exciting penultimate episode. What is Evox's fInal plan to conqueR the Grid? Get tUned in for one final battle before the Season finale of Power Rangers Beast Morphers.

1 episode left.
  • Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 2 episode 22 "Evox Unleashed" is now available.
    The ultimate battle to save the Morphin Grid and the universe from evil begins. With Evox's ultimate plan to conquer the power of all Power Rangers throughout all dimensions finally happening, it all comes down to one of the greatest battles in Power Rangers history. Can the most powerful and mysterious source of power in all dimensions, which is capable of turning anyone into powerful warriors and so much more, be protected from evil or will evil finally succeed in using the source of Ranger powers to destroy all that all Power Rangers everywhere fought so hard to save?

That's it. The Beast Morphers chapter is finally closed. The next chapter will begin with Power Rangers Dino Fury.
    Feel free to watch all the episodes with this Viewable Episodes page. You can watch all episodes now, which would help save you from the countless spoilers all over the web, or you can try to push forward to watch all the episodes on TV as they air in the USA. Your freedom of choice.

And, wish me luck all you Power Rangers fans as I embark on a journey towards becoming a First Responder and helping people in the world, just like the Power Rangers or any other superhero would. If I get in this fall, then it's gonna be a long and busy year as I hone new knowledge and skills so I can better help people.