New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers review: The Forces of Evil - Villains "New"

Comments

• We are not far from January. Soon we'll be meeting new villains for new Power Rangers on a new season.
  • edited January 2017
    Should this be one of the villains in Ninja Steel?
  • edited January 2017
    Time to meet the villains of Power Rangers Ninja Steel.
    They are big bad warriors, but instead of being warlords, or a supernatural force, they are game show contestants on a intergalactic battle game show. Though one of them reigns supreme over all the warriors. Named after the show they battle on, meet...
    the GALAXY WARRIORS

GALVANAX the undefeated champion
    RIPCON the bodyguard to Galvanax
    Madame ODIUS the advisor to Galvanax
    COSMO ROYALE the host of Galaxy Warriors

• edited March 2018
    Well, it looks like Ninja Steel's enemies had a really bad day on Sept 2.
    Galvanax lost his most loyal warrior, and Odius lost her ally but now has a clearer shot at Galvanax now that the only person who didn't trust her is no longer around to raise suspicion or discover her secrets.

Odius's project is off to the scrap yard.
    Bye-bye robot "AIDEN"

And Galvanax's most trusted warrior's reputation and life have been ripped apart by Odius's con. His pig-like mother won't be happy about this.
    Goodbye RIPCON
  • edited September 2017
    Madam Odius's creation, robot Aiden, had an interesting run, despite it begin short. He made quite a villain while he lasted.

PRNSt - robot "AIDEN"
    [robot], [Galaxy Warrior (spy)], [destroyed by PRNSt/PRSNSt]
  • edited March 2018
    These guys didn't appear in the Power Rangers series, but I figured I'd create descriptions for them since they are bad guys in the series. Plus, I want to acknowledge their existence.
    I did the same thing for the original Master Org. He wasn't an enemy of the Wild Force Rangers since he wasn't alive long enough to be (only appeared in flashbacks), but I felt that he should be acknowledged. The villains I'm about to mention weren't enemies of the Rangers either (especially cause they were never shown, only mentioned) though I think it's a good idea to acknowledge them.

King Aradon. In Zeo, he's a machine from outer space like King Mondo, he's King Mondo's rival, and he's the father of Archerina (the wife of Mondo's son Gasket).

The original Lothor. In Ninja Storm, Kiya Watanabe named himself Lothor after an "ancient warrior of evil". This means there are two Lothors, just like there were two Master Orgs.

I had added the original Master Org to the villain roster on page 1. Not sure whether or not to add King Aradon and the original Lothor. Should I?
  • edited January 2018
    Looks like Galvanax, his plans for world domination, his army of Galaxy Warriors, and his show are all cancelled.

Goodbye GALVANAX
    Goodbye COSMO ROYALE
    Goodbye Galaxy Warriors

Show's over, Ninjas win!

Of course, there's still one thing left... Madame Odious. Look out Ninja Steel Rangers, she's not done with you yet.

• Looks like Galvanax, his plans for world domination, his army of Galaxy Warriors, and his show are all cancelled.

Goodbye GALVANAX
    Goodbye COSMO ROYALE
    Goodbye Galaxy Warriors

Show's over, Ninjas win!

Of course, there's still one thing left... Madame Odious. Look out Ninja Steel Rangers, she's not done with you yet.
    Not to mention Sledge from Dino Charge and Dino Super Charge coming back from his supposed death.
  • @vgiannell5 That's true, but we still have no idea how he could've survived being thrown into the sun at full-speed. I imagine someone would have to alter the timeline again to bring back Sledge or maybe the Black Hole he and his crew got sucked into in timeline #1 was actually a wormhole that sent him through space and time.
    We'll find out.
  • So, Madame Odius is taking charge this year. And it looks like she'll be getting helping from... Cosmo Royale?!! Guess a meteor to the ship isn't enough to bring down the charismatic and villainous host.

• edited January 2018
    So, Madame Odius is taking charge this year. And it looks like she'll be getting helping from... Cosmo Royale?!! Guess a meteor to the ship isn't enough to bring down the charismatic and villainous host.

She may take charge for now. But I suspect a new main villain will show up and usurp her later on.
  • So Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel just started off with an incredibly rare moment, especially for villains. Never has this happened in Power Ranger history.
    It may be a sample of what's in store for the 25th anniversary with the latest ninja Rangers as well as another clue as to what dimensions Dino Charge and Ninja Steel take place in.

How do you like this Power Rangers fans?
  • Get this. I just found a family photo of the royal family that led the Armada.

It's about time we saw these guys together.
  • edited March 2018
    So Madame Odius has recruited the Galactic Ninjas to fight the Ninja Steel Rangers.
    Think they should be up on the list of villains or are they simply monsters-of-the-week?

PRNSt/PRSNSt - WOLVERMEAN the wolverine ninja thief of memories
    [alien], [Galactic Ninjas], []
    no image available

PRNSt/PRSNSt - SPEEDWING the falcon ninja of speed
    no image available

PRNS - RYGORE the rhino ninja of surprise attacks and startegy
    no image available

PRNS - VENOMA the hornet ninja of dangerous love
    no image available

PRNSt/PRSNSt - Foxbots
    (minions), [robots], [Galactic Ninjas]
  • So, Power Ranger fans, how did Lord Draven do as a Power Ranger villain?