New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers review: The Forces of Evil - Villains "New"

Comments

• Looks like Dino Charge is finally at the stage of bringing out some new villains. Our newest Power Rangers villain is a feared being who has destroyed many galaxies. He is scheming, greedy, and psychotic. Unfortunately, he can pass of for a human because he looks like one, though he is quite old. After centuries of being locked in Sledge's solitary confinement cell, he is out and ready to do evil.
    Meet HECKYL
    However, in the end of "Wishing for a Hero", he was locked up in solitary again for failing to get the purple energem. He vowed to make Sledge pay for double-crossing him.
  • @vgiannell5 Heckyl may be in solitary confinement again, but it doesn't mean he'll stay there for much longer. Big bad villains have ways of coming back. I believe he'll get free again and be one of the primary villains next season.
  • edited December 2015
    From the look of things in the season finale of Dino Charge, it seems that Sledge, Poisandra, Fury, Wrench, Curio, Heckyl, and all the members on board the ship may have finally bit the dust. They may be destroyed at last after 65 millions years. Of course, you never know if they may return.

BTW, did Sledge just tell us that he is an insect? Poisandra called him a "bug brain" and he said "After 65 million years, you just figured that out?" Could he be an insectoid under that armor?

In the meantime, it looks like it's over for the Dino Charge Rangers,
    OR IS IT?
    There's a mysterious being in one of the solitary confinement cells on Sledge's wrecked ship and it looks like he's getting out. It's not Greenzilla (the tenctacle creature), and it certainly isn't Heckyl.
    Who is this mysterious being who says "It's my turn now"?
  • edited January 2016
    From the look of things in the season finale of Dino Charge, it seems that Sledge, Poisandra, Fury, Wrench, Curio, Heckyl, and all the members on board the ship may have finally bit the dust. They may be destroyed at last after 65 millions years. Of course, you never know if they may return.

BTW, did Sledge just tell us that he is an insect? Poisandra called him a "bug brain" and he said "After 65 million years, you just figured that out?" Could he be an insectoid under that armor?

In the meantime, it looks like it's over for the Dino Charge Rangers,
    OR IS IT?
    There's a mysterious being in one of the solitary confinement cells on Sledge's wrecked ship and it looks like he's getting out. It's not Greenzilla (the tenctacle creature), and it certainly isn't Heckyl.
    Who is this mysterious being who says "It's my turn now"?
    I'm sure Sledge and his crew have survived the crash landing of their ship and are probably scattered somewhere on Earth.

As for the mysterious being, his name is Snide. He's is most likely the armored form of Heckyl which means he too might have survived.
  • I have a feeling that is the case too @vgiannell5. Sledge and his crew have got to be out there somewhere.
    As for Heckyl and Snide, I find it hard to believe that they could be the same person. The voices and personality seem different. If this is another Jekyll and Hyde scenario, like Mercer and Mesogog, then it'd be surprising. This would be two evil beings in one body. How that would work? They'd have to work together. If they are enemies of one another, well then. I honestly believe they could be two separate beings.
  • If you have watched Blood blockade Battlefront there is a person who is two people in one Deldro Brody & Dog Hummer
  • edited December 2015
    @zookster I have not watched that.
    Think they'll actually have two villains in one body in Dino Super Charge?
  • Snide is a monster in every sense of the word. He's big, brutish, and prone to angry outbursts and rampages. He has pure strength and willingness to destroy absolutely anything in his path. He prefers a more direct approach to getting the Energems, and attacks the Rangers any chance he gets.
  • edited January 2016
    Well, it seems that this year, the Rangers will be dealing with a two-in-one villain.
    Check out this trailer that reveals the new main enemies of the Power Rangers Dino Charge.
    This year, the Rangers face an evil duo.

Can't wait to see Snide in action.
  • edited January 2016
    Now that I think about the new season starting, there's something that has come to mind.
    We all remember the spine-tingling, jaw-dropping cliffhanger in the finale of Megaforce (Vekar's Armada Invades Earth ) that led to Super Megaforce and the twist at the end of the finale of Dino Charge (Sledge's ship wreck "It's my turn now" ) that is leading us to Dino SuperCharge.

Back when Power Rangers Samurai had its season finale (before Super Samurai), I'm wondering why they couldn't have done a twist or cliffhanger with Serrator. Heck, they could've given Serrator a proper debut at the end of the first episode of Super Samurai.

Here's what Saban did:

Here's Serrator's first appearance in the Super Samurai trailer:

Here's the episode where Akumaro (Serrator) first appears in episode 27 of Super Sentai Shinkenger (Japanese source of Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai): https://www.facebook.com/TheSuperSentaiNetwork/videos/845472822155958/

I think Saban should've used the version in Super Sentai. How about you guys?
  • edited December 2016
    Ok. So our suspicions were correct. Sledge's crew did survive the crash, except for one. It seems Sledge didn't make it. And they don't have a way to bring Sledge back with the reanimator machine, so we only have 4/5 villains from last season. Of course, as we've learned many times over the years, in the Rangers' world, anything is possible, so who knows. For now, looks like we have to contend with Heckyl and Snide and the army of outlaws.
  • edited February 2016
    Looks like Heckyl's game of infiltration is over.
    Wonder how Snide feels about it.
  • Looks like Heckyl's game of infiltration is over.
    Wonder how Snide feels about it.
    Snide always knew Heckyl's plan would backfire.
  • Looks like someone is going to turn up the heat on the Power Rangers.
    Check out the newest villain, who sure doesn't monkey around. Meet...
    SINGE
  • It might just be me but does anyone else think there might be a link between Fury and Singe. They have a mini white mask on the right side of their chests