New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

History Rangers

imageimage
That was Mack's Helmet is Red Operation Overdrive Ranger so what happen to Mack Hartford and another Operation Overdrive Rangers?

Comments

• @EHT30J1981 Nothing happened to Mack.
    RPM existed in different dimension. It wasn't the same dimension where Mighty Morphin - Jungle Fury and Samurai-Megaforce existed.
    If you saw Power Rangers Super Megaforce "Legendary Battle", you'll see that he's still alive and defeating evil.
  • not to mention it wasn't Mack's helmet anyway since it was a modified Overdrive helmet so it wasn't meant to be an Overdrive Ranger it was meant to be something else.
  • It was probably meant to be a prototype helmet for RPM.
  • @PRThunder that's possible... who knows how long Dr. K was working on Project Ranger.
  • edited February 2015
    I was thinking about first Power Rangers from past history story and I wander which Power Rangers order against villain in past?

Wild West Rangers

Ancient Samurai Rangers

Also which Power Rangers in end future

Time Force Rangers

SPD Rangers
    imageimageimageimage

RPM Rangers

But I think is was first one villain from past is was Dino Charge Rangers in 65 million years ago from outside galaxy universe come to Planet Earth and I see dinosaurs was begin.

So I wander is there another different villains from outside galaxy universe or Planet Earth in thousands year ago?
  • @EHT30J1981
    You have a good question. There's a lot of factors to consider. Don't forget about the Power Rangers that have never been seen before on Earth.
    That will be a lot to consider.
    Of course, the show will show us villains as it goes on.