New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Share Something About Yourself

Decided that this might be a fun discussion. Simple concept, just share something about yourself. Not age, origin, gender, nothing like that. Just something that's unique. I'll start.

I shared this in another thread, but just thought i'd post it here.

Sometimes, when i'm driving and I put the car into drive, I say "Shift Into Turbo". But only when i'm alone of course :p

Comments

• I write fanfics about some series then sometimes i'll start ranting about something in them to anyone that will listen.
  • i rant on about super sentai to my friends and i lov to watch all of the seasons
  • As a musician, I almost always include either the original theme, the Zeo theme, or my take on the In Space theme with everything else that I play each day haha
  • I have friends over every other month for a Super Sentai party. I've even gotten people I thought would never, in a million years, be caught dead watching Sentai, so into the show that i've caught them singing the theme song to Shinkanger.
  • I write PR fanfiction and love to try and find things that went on behind the scenes of the show
  • Well since none of my friends really like Power Rangers, I made a video about them on youtube, and I plan to make more
  • Well since none of my friends really like Power Rangers, I made a video about them on youtube, and I plan to make more
    whats your username I kind of curious about the pr vid you made (I made one myself as well)
    whats your username I kind of curious about the pr vid you made (I made one myself as well)
    Well my username is Tokionutter, but cause it was my first video I was kinda nervous and messed up a bit, but I added annotations...lol

Whats yours??
  • i'm neptune04 I have at least one pr vid on there and a bunch of others from other series.
  • edited January 2012
    i'm neptune04 I have at least one pr vid on there and a bunch of others from other series.
    Awesome, I shall check it out. I have a doctor who one up aswell.
  • @sayla0079, ohh you make videos using show footage, I see.
  • Sentai is part of the reason that I started to study Japanese.
  • Power Rangers RPM consistent schedule made me go through with a Long over-due break up... She refused to watch it with me and just then, I realized why my friends and family hated her
  • none of my friends IRL are even remotely interested in PR or Sentai. also, i hate the odd looks i sometimes get when buying a PR toy at wal-mart or target or wherever.
  • @Deka_Break... I know what you mean, I can metion the name Power Rangers and my friends are like you sad sad weird child.... Not very fun