New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

My Fanfic

edited January 2012 in Fanfics
Hi this is for my pr/other shows crossover I hope I have this in the right category please let me know how it sounds so far (chapter isn't finished yet) (sorry if this is the wrong place
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of these series Toei owns the Bioman characters and v.r troopers and Power rangers lost galaxy belong to Disney...err Saban

Note: For people not familiar with two of these shows I’ll put character info at the end (it’s probably needed considering one show hasn’t been on TV since 1997 and the other was on in Japan in 1985) okay on the Bioman character personalities I’m using some of the stuff from the English dub that was done in the Philippines (anyone who has watched Bioman subtitled please correct me if I mess up the personalities have to wing it till the site with the Japanese episodes comes back up).

Chapter 1:

All is strange and quiet when suddenly what sounds like a buzzing sound suddenly fills the room. The cause of which appears to be a computer of some unknown technology that is being controlled by what looks like a ghost of some sort. “I hope I am not making a mistake.” the ghost says as he presses some keys. A few seconds later there is suddenly a show of light as three women between the ages of eighteen and twenty two are teleported into the room.

“Where are we?” asked one girl that had blonde hair and was wearing glasses and was wearing some sort of uniform.
“If this is because the guys are playing with the holographic programs again I am going to throttle them.” Muttered one of the other two girls that appeared to be of Asian descent and dressed like it was the 1980’s and had dark hair and dark eyes.

“This is definitely not the work of Grimlord.” Muttered the third person who like the first person had blonde hair and was dressed casually.
“Welcome,” said the ghost like figure “I have been expecting you.”
“Who are you?” asked the blonde with glasses

“I am known as the keeper I have summoned you three here for a specific purpose.”
“What is it?” asked the other blonde

“Due to unforeseen events what is known as a rip is appearing in each dimension causing events to spiral out of control, if these rips are not stopped it can cause a chain reaction destroying all other dimensions, I chose you three to stop the events that will cause these rips.”
“Why us and why not you?” asked the last person

“That is an excellent question, I would have gone myself but since I am a ghost I am bound to this place as for why I chose you three I scanned all dimensions for people that are perfect for this job, I scanned your dimensions I noticed you three are among some of the others that realize things can't always ended positively and will do what is necessary to win.”

“So just us three are doing this?” the blonde without the glasses asked as she looked at the other two people.
“For now,” The keeper replied “there might be others to help you with this along the way.”

“Do we have a choice on this?” asked the girl with dark hair
“You do if you decide against this I will try to find others.”

“I’m in,” said the girl with glasses “I’m a power ranger I can’t stand by and let something be destroyed if I can stop it.”

“I’m in as well,” the other blonde said “I wouldn’t be a good v.r trooper if I didn’t try to help.”
“What about you?” the keeper asked as he looked at the last member

“I want no part of this,” the girl said with a neutral face “but if I don’t do anything then I would be no better then the villains I try to help stop I’m in.”
“Good to know,” the keeper said as he sent three bracelet like objects to the three “these are called the digitizers they will help you travel the dimensions with no problems.”

“What about our powers?” asked the blonde with glasses

“Your powers depending on their source should work normally.”

“That’s good to know,” the blonde with glasses said as she looked at the other two people “I guess if we are going to be working together we should know each others names and powers my name is Kendrix Morgan I’m the lost galaxy pink ranger.”

“My name is Kaitlin Star I’m a member of the group known as the v.r troopers I really don’t have a color designation.” The other blonde said

“I guess I should give my name as well,” the last member said “My name is Mika Koizumi I’m the member of the Bioman team known as yellow 4.”

“So out of curiosity what year is everyone from?” Kendrix asked “In my world it's the year 1999.”

“It's 1997 at home.” Kaitlin said

“It just turned 1984.”Mika replied as the other two looked at her to answer the question

“So we have two people whose dimensions are two years apart and the last thirteen years apart this ought to be interesting.” Kaitlin muttered

Comments

• this is amazing i lov it but mika is dead :( i know about the time peroid thing but maybe jun would be better
  • Already have that planned out how mika is alive if you want to know pm me. or should I just say here.
  • speaking of Mika since I couldn't find much of bioman subbed did I get her personality right?
  • yeah u got it right nice!
  • I have two ideas how mika is alive

1.when the keeper brought her he created an exact duplicate that took her place in her dimension
    2.he summoned mika from a timeline where she wasn't killed off
  • i think 2 is better because 1 is creppy
  • if I used 1 it would be like the kaitlin 1 and 2 thing on vr troopers

why is 1 creepy?
  • he would be cloning HER HOW MANY CAN HE CLONE???????? think about it he MUST get board there soooooooooooooo
  • edited December 2011
    oh sorry he only made the duplicate right before she would have been killed it wasn't exactly a clone mainly like the kaitlin 1 and 2 thing on vr troopers

or if you are familiar with the series (sorry only other example I could think of) basically like a shadow clone from naruto
  • lol wait till you see who joins the group later.
  • oh thats ok then but i never liked naruto for some reason it just bugged me but i am excited for who joins the group PS- this should be a tv series
  • sorry I should have explained it better I guess

as for who else joins I won't say much but it's from two mor recent sentai and one of them is a first ever in their series.
  • SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait :)
  • I take it you figured it out

btw since I havent seen much of bioman subbed and i'm not sure if the dub did this right is it me or does mika have a bit of a temper?
  • at times..and will take any chance she has to take pictures like in ep 1 when biorobo grabs her she keep taking pictures of it lol