New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Ultimate Ranger team

Out of every Power Rangers series there's been so far, which 6 would you choose to make the ultimate Ranger team? I'd have Tommy (of course), Jen, Kira, Cam and Andros as the main 5 with Billy as the 6th Ranger in mine. :)

Comments

• My ultimate team of Rangers would be a little big, kinda un-orthadox and would consist of Conner in red (duh!), T.J. in blue, Adam in black, Bridge in green, Vida in pink (how awesome was she!), Delphine in White (loved those wacky aliens) Summer as yellow and finally bringing it all together Eric Meyers, The Quantum Ranger... I know huge team but, it's the same size as S.P.D. and Jungle Fury!
  • i would have tommy as red, adam in black, jason as gold, vida in pink, billy as blue and finally trinny as yellow
  • Honestly I'd be happy with either all the Space Rangers, all the Zeo Rangers, or some mix of the two. My favorite teams for sure!
  • edited December 2011
    All these are good. Id pick Andros as Red, Tommy as Green, Adam as Black, Jen or Syd as Pink, Billy as Blue, Kira or Z as Yellow and Jason as Gold (oops thats seven). Its mainly Saban Era Rangers, but still
  • If I were able to choose the rangers with their powers, and not some new powers, it would be.

1. Tommy, White
    2. Xander, Green
    3. Adam, Black
    4. Kira, Yellow
    5. Karone, Pink
    6. Jason, Gold

Hmm, no red, odd.
  • My team may be slightly imbalanced in terms of colors. Here we go:

1. Leo, Red
    2. Wes, Red
    3. Sky, Blue
    4. Doggie, ?(I'll say Black)
    5. Tommy, Black
    6. Eric, Quantum(Red)
  • 1. tommy green
    2. rocky red
    3.tj blue
    4. trini yellow
    5. kendrix pink
    6. jason gold
    7. zhane silver
  • 1. tommy-white
    2. kendrix-pink
    3.trini-yellow
    4.justin-blue
    5.wes-red
    6.gem-gold
    7.gemma-silver (its boom time lol)
  • Hmmm thats a tough one, but if I had to pick it would be...
    1. Andros - Red
    2. Adam - Green
    3. Blake - Navy Thunder
    4. Kimberly - Pink
    5. Kira - Yellow
    and my extra rangers would be
    6. Tommy - Green
  • Alisha, that's a good line up
  • @Nightmere10, thanks I like your line up to