New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Morphers

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2)

In The Power Transfer, Part 2 when Jason, Zack and Trini left from Angel Grove and go to Switzerland but I think they take Power Morphers and Power Coins with them.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3)

In A Different Shade of Pink, Part 3 When Kimberly left from Angel Grove and go to Florida but I not sure if Kimberly has another Power Morpher and Power Coin if Alpha 5 and Zordon or Ninjor gave Kimberly.

Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers

in Hogday Afternoon: Part 2 Aisha stay in Africa but Aisha not have Morpher Power Coin with her. I know Power Morpher and Power Coin was destoryed by Rita and Zedd.

Power Rangers Zeo

In Rangers of Two Worlds, Part 2 Billy left Planet Earth and he stay Planet Aquitar but he not have Power Morpher and Power Coin with him if he need it. I know Power Morpher and Power Coin was destoryed by Rita and Zedd.

Power Rangers Turbo

In Shift Into Turbo, Part 2 Rocky left and I not sure if he take Power Morpher, Power Coin and Zeonizer with him if he need it.

In Passing the Torch, Part 2 Tommy, Tanya, Kat, and Adam has left and I not sure if Tommy, Kat, and Adam take Power Morphers, Power Coins Zeonizers, Turbo Morphers and Turbo Keys with then if they need it. Also I not sure if Tanya take Zeonizer, Turbo Morpher and Turbo Key if she need it.