New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Suggestions

Comments

• As suggested by PRThunder long ago, i've finally added a link bar to the top of the pages. Still deciding where I want to put it, but it's gonna stay where it is for now.
  • Have a drawing competition? or fan-fic competiton?

Maybe add one or two more admins from different time zones?
  • Have a drawing competition? or fan-fic competiton?

Maybe add one or two more admins from different time zones?
    Not sure if we have enough active users for any competitions anytime soon. And as for the admins go, it's pretty much the same. The forum is manageable by me at the moment. Thanks for the suggestions though. I'll definitely use them in the future.

I do have two new additions being added to the forum very soon, they should make things exciting.
  • Would you be reuploading MMPR revision too? i know not many people want it, but for some reason, my brother want to keep the episodes...
  • pokeant0, yes I will.
  • thank you.
  • pokeant0, they have been added to the new thread :)
  • how are the reuploads for the other seasons going? there isn't any updates for the past few months
  • Yeah, i've been super busy, i'll start uploading a bunch more very soon.
  • Can you reupload the flash games from the secret area page please? There's a request on Rangercrew for Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Evil Planet, which is right at the bottom of that page.
    http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?28654-Old-Power-Rangers-quot-Evil-Planet-quot-game
    http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/secretarea.html
  • Wow, this is odd, I have all of the other games, but Evil Planet seems to be missing. No idea how that happened, but i'll continue to look around.
  • Disregard that last statement, I actually just found it. I have uploaded it, and added it to that page. A note about that file. It takes resources from an old fox kids site, that no longer exists, so there is no background when playing. I tried countless times to retrieve that background data, but I couldn't. Also, it may seem like it's taking a long time to load, but it'll load eventually. One more thing. DCR files are tricky to play, make sure you have shockwave player installed, or a shockwave plugin for your browser. For me, I simply drag the file into my firefox browser, with the shockwave plugin installed.
  • Thanks a lot! :)
  • can we have megaforce and super megaforce on mega too? and super samurai bullzord episode is not in the same quality as the rest of the season...
  • Hello PRP, is it okay to give us an update on the current progress on the uploading of the older series? The last time we heard from you is quite some time ago.