New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Suggestions

Comments

• so PRP are you going to do that market place thing ? :)
    Not right now. Not enough members for something like that.
  • Hey PRP how about a area for toy news/collector area to post pics of new things you've bought PR and super sentai toys ? btw have you seen the shogun buckle most people seem to hate the fact theirs a head right above the d*ck but i kinda think its cool but dont think bandai really thought it thru lol
  • i could post pics of my rangers keys at some point. i may end up with a few duplicates once my latest shipment from Japan gets here.
  • With MegaUpload down, you should re-upload the links of all the series, the other shows, and the movies with other sources.
  • @vgianell5: PRP is already planning/working on that
    Yeah, I thought that was an obvious suggestion, but guess not to some people.
    Yeah, I thought that was an obvious suggestion, but guess not to some people.
    lmao probably just trying to boost his post ratio lmao

• Honestly, that's what I think you're doing, Dubby
  • I got an idea on how to stream the episodes, upload them on youtube as an unlisted video
  • edited February 2012
    That would work, problem is there are still ways for Toei and Saban to find it.

Plus it's possible Saban had youtube block anything to do with things that include their themes now since that is a way for youtube to censor out shows. Of course with seasons like Turbo and Time Force, it'd be hard for them to filter it out with their music filter.
  • i got an idea.
    how about an off topic category?
    that way we can talk about other stuff that we like other than just power rangers?
  • Better off using Veoh than Youtube. They're far less likely to take stuff down.
  • Adding picture files next to the seasons is a great idea! I've been doing that myself.
  • What about direct download from the site? May require a ton of bandwidth but you wouldn't have to worry about 3rd party deletions.
  • I'm not sure that will work. You might still get busted by the third party anyway.