New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers fanfic idea

edited March 2014 in Fanfics
I have been thinking of writing my own fanfic for the Power Rangers series, but I am not sure of which idea I should go with. One idea was to write my own version of the legendary war with all of the Power Rangers, past and present. Another idea was to write a completely original storyline with select Power Rangers forming a new team and saving the world. There's a lot more to my list of ideas, but the two I mentioned are the main ones I want to do. Any opinions about the two ideas mentioned so far would be appreciated. Also any questions about them or my other ideas would be appreciated.

Comments

• I'd go with the second option, I feel like you can do more that way. If you were to rewrite the war, it would be about just that, the war. But with the second option, you can pretty much do whatever you want, and even create another war, if you wanted to. Plus, this way, you can narrow down a list of your favorite rangers of all time, and select the ones that you want to add to the team, which is always fun.
  • True, but I was also kinda thinking of doing a crossover with Power Rangers and Big Bad Beetleborgs.
  • You could always add the Beetleborgs to the story. Pick your team, and eventually, somewhere down the line, they come across a villian that is so strong, that they need from elsewhere. Beetleborgs to the rescue!
  • I also wanted to expand on the love triangle from the Shadowborg saga.
  • Hmmm.
    1. An alternate Power Rangers Legend War
    2. An original Power Rangers storyline
    3. A Power Rangers/Beetleborgs crossover
    So many ideas. I'd like to see how they all turn out.
  • I know, but I am trying to pick the right idea to work with for now.
  • Hmmm.
    1. An alternate Power Rangers Legend War
    2. An original Power Rangers storyline
    3. A Power Rangers/Beetleborgs crossover
    So many ideas. I'd like to see how they all turn out.
    There was a storybook about a Power Rangers/Beetleborgs crossover once.
  • edited April 2014
    @vgiannell5 I believe you are referring to the comic book called
    "Power Rangers Turbo VS Beetleborgs Metallix"

• edited April 2014
    I would be interested if there was a big team-up where the Power Rangers, VR Troopers, and Beetleborgs got together. That would be interesting to see and read.

• @PRThunder, please expand a bit on your idea. I might do something like that.
  • edited April 2014
    This is just me throwing ideas out:
    Grimlord attempts to make a portal to allow him to slip through the reality barrier with ease, but instead he makes a discovery: an evil entity trapped in between dimensions. The entity becomes free and takes control of the portal device, allowing it to open a portal to any reality or dimension. A month later, the Power Rangers, the Beetleborgs, and the VR Troopers notice that their enemies have newer members helping them. This is due to the entity establishing contact with villains from multiple dimensions. The VR Troopers use their technology to discover that something has breached the reality barrier and is opening up portals to many realities and dimensions, the Power Rangers discover the entity's identity and purpose, and the Beetleborgs discover a plot to unite villains from many different worlds to achieve multi-universal conquest. The three teams of heroes must work together to stop the entity from conquering multiple realities and dimensions.

That's just an idea. I could come up with more.

BTW it would be nice if there was a pic of the Power Rangers, Beetleborgs, and VR Troopers standing side-by-side.
  • That sounds like a good story idea. I will write something similar to it once my classes are done with in the next 24 hours.
  • You mean "within" not "with in". Anyway, glad I could give you something to create. I hope I get to see it. You got a name for this "thing"?
  • I haven't figured out a title for it yet. I have been a little preoccupied with a couple of things for the last few days. I plan on starting the fanfic soon.
  • edited May 2014
    A crazy idea just sparked in my mind. I've been imagining how you'd create the story, then, in my mind, I saw an image of a being that was combination of Power Ranger, Beetleborg, and VR Trooper. The being called itself the "VR Ranger-Borg" I saw it fighting alongside the Power Rangers, Beetleborgs, and VR Troopers in the final battle. He came from another dimension.