New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Red and Pink Romantic couple?

Comments

• Is this going to be a repeat of Tommy and Kimberly?

If so I hope it gets a better conclusion.
  • The smell of romance grows stronger and the show's greatness does too. This is turning out to be an excellent year. I cannot wait to see Troy-Emma finally happen
  • If Troy and Emma get together, he's gonna have one heck of a girlfriend. Check out Emma being awesome and taking on a monster single-handedly.
    The clip is from PRM Raising Spirits
  • edited November 2013
    It's been a while since there was any activity here. Since we are about to see the end of Power Rangers Megaforce season 1, let's discuss Troy and Emma. With everything we've seen, does it look like Troy and Emma will fall in love and get together?
  • I do hope so in super megaforce.. im hoping theres a high school prom episode and troy invites emma and tells her he likes her it will be so cute!!!
  • @iFresh I like the way you think. Now I'm having flashback to "what could have been" if that happened with Trent and Kira from PRDT.
    I'm getting tired of waiting. I wanna see Troy and Emma together soon.
    People seem to think that Emma was checking out Troy in the first few mins of PRM "End Game". What do you think?
  • ohh she was checking him out alright! lol #eyecandy ;) Damn Troy's hot!!
  • It will be a while until Super Megaforce arrives, so let's review all the hints that suggest that Troy and Emma like-like each other.
    Can anyone remember them?
  • Ok Power Ranger fans. Power Rangers Super Megaforce premieres on February 15. Can't wait to see what Troy and Emma will do this season.
  • edited March 2014
    So far Power Rangers Super Megaforce is looking good, but they're not doing much with the Troy-Emma relationship. I keep seeing Troy and Gia scenes, Jake and Gia scenes, but hardly any Troy and Emma scenes. I'd prefer to have Troy-Emma and Jake-Gia. The producers better not be trying to give us a Troy-Gia relationship.
  • oh hell not please no Troy and Gia relationship please Troy and Emma scenes!!! hopefully soon...
  • This lack of Troy-Emma scenes is getting irritating. They've had some pretty good moments in the past, but now it's like they don't see or hear each other. I see more effort being put into Jake-Gia than Troy-Emma. Us fans already know Jake-GIa is gonna happen, but they really should put some spice into Troy-Emma.
  • I 100% agree with you @PRThunder
  • edited September 2014
    Off topic you have Super megaforce episodes 1 and 2 they dont longer work/exist on your site please!:)) i need them
  • @iFresh, I will do what I can to get episodes. I just have to find links that suit what is needed.