New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Red and Pink Romantic couple?

Comments

• @iFresh I'm am loving how we have the Jake/Gia and the Troy/Emma romance. Double the romance is twice as fun doncha think? I'm so gonna love when these 4 finally get together. How about you?
  • OMG I freaking love this thr so cute together both of em. ihope in the future well see Troy inviting Emma to a date or something and open up with her so well know more about him n where his coming from.. maybe a kiss too?... since saban took the rights back since samurai and this 2 couples liking each other why not show them kissing that's if ther tryin to stay all kidish Disney type again.. n Troy is so freaking HOT! eye candy:)
  • @iFresh you said it. That would be incredible. I just love double romances
  • @GoldenTurbo are you much of a Troy-Emma romance fan? If so, then this is the right discussion. In this discussion, we talk about hints and clues that suggest that Troy and Emma will fall in love and he discuss the possibility of it happening.
  • I always have hope that those go together. They are so cute together...
  • Two romances makes this season even better. I like the Troy-Emma romance more than the Jake-Gia romance. Jake-Gia is merely Jake crushing on Gia and trying to win her heart, which appears to be working so far. Troy-Emma is more. At first, those two were friends, but things heated up in "Going Viral". Emma needed help getting to high ground to escape the mutated humans. Troy helped her up and when those two looked at each other eye-to-eye, it appeared to be the beginning of something awesome. Ever since "Going Viral" there have been many signs of romance.
  • Wouldn't you agree with my last comment @iFresh , @GoldenTurbo?
  • i totally agree and strongly believe in an episode coming later in megaforce ep 13. Dream Snatcher is when we will see Troy and emma finally admitting or something that they like each other is about emma getting dream snatch and the rangers have to save her before shes lost for ever, im sure Troy is going to go crazy to save her! originally in goseiger it was the black rangers getting dream snatch but here in power rangers is emma bc they want to show the Troy and emma romance go to the next level CANT WAIT!
  • @iFresh you make me want to see "Dream Snatcher" even more. Sounds like it's gonna rock
  • yeah and this is no spoilers this is the episode summary megaforcecast.com
  • Here's a little something to spice up the discussion. Even though this image was made by cropping, does this look like an awesome pic of Troy and Emma together?
  • @GoldenTurbo , @iFresh 2 questions
    Q1: What do you think of this picture of Troy and Emma?
    Q2: Have you seen PRM "Man and Machine"? It has a cute scene between Troy and Emma that screams "romantic affection"
    Here's the scene, but answer both questions please.
  • yeah ive seen that picture its cute is tat really them in the customes tho?

N yes i watches Man and Machine episode and Ultra Mode too! this scenes was so cute thr so cute together i can see love in thr eyes for each other. i honestly thought Troy was going to admit and tell her that he likes her in this scene but no.. im sure it will happen later on..:))<3 N on Ultra Mode they were walking together side by side the beach scene:)) also when they all dancing in the comand center
  • We are getting very close.....