New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Super Hero other than power rangers?

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
My favorite super hero is either spiderman, superman, or batman. what are your guys favorite super hero? Green Lantern was pretty cool too!

Comments

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ben 10, and Generator Rex are my favorite.
  • I would go with Batman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain America, Wolverine, Colossus and Hawkeye
  • TMNT is def cool, but it's been so long since i watched any of it. and agreed with wolverine, forgot about him!
  • Besides the Power Rangers, I like the Beetleborgs.
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Spiderman for me
  • VR Troopers, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, and SuperHuman Samurai Syber Squad.
  • Thor is a good super hero, i really liked the new Thor movie that came out in 2011.
  • It was good, but I didn't think it was all that. But, that's just my opinion. Then again, I was never a HUGE fan of Thor
  • I never really heard of the super Hero thor before the Thor movie, i never really used to be to in to the super hero gig. But now its like my whole theme, Thor was a really good movie. I also liked the green lantern movie.
    Is Transformers considered super heros?
  • The young justice league
  • I never really heard of the super Hero thor before the Thor movie, i never really used to be to in to the super hero gig. But now its like my whole theme, Thor was a really good movie. I also liked the green lantern movie.
    Is Transformers considered super heros?

Only the Autobots are consider super heroes by humans during their time on earth.
  • What about Sam? He did a lot of stuff for the Autobots too.
  • He's not a super hero. He's just normal human who got involved in their battle against the Decepticons.
  • VR Troopers, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, and SuperHuman Samurai Syber Squad.
    Those guys are included in my favorite Super-Hero list
  • True, but you don't need super powers to be considered a Hero or Super Hero... Okay, i know that sounds corny lol.