New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers: Battlizer modes

edited April 2021 in General Discussion
We have seen many Red Rangers gain the strongest weapon ever created for Power Rangers...... the Battleizer. Which one is your favorite?

PRIS - Red Battlized Ranger

PRLG - Red Armored Power Ranger

PRLR - Trans Armor Cycle Armor Mode

PRTF - Red Battle Warrior

PRWF - Red Savage Warrior

PRNS - Tri-Battlized Armor

PRDT - Triassic Battlizer

PRSPD - S.P.D (Cyber mode, Sonic mode)

PRMF - Red Dragon Fire Ranger

PROO - Red Sentinal Ranger

PRS/PRSS - Red Ranger Shogun Mode

PRDC/PRDSC - T-Rex SuperCharge Red Ranger

PRNSt/PRSNSt - Lion Fire Red Ranger

SIMILAR MODES

PRLR - Blue Lightspeed Megabattle

PRLR - Green Lightspeed Megabattle

PRTF - Quantom Megabattle Mode

PRM/PRSM - Silver Megaforce Ranger Gold Mode

Oh, and for PR fans who have missed a few seasons, here is a video for all Battleizer modes (from PRIS to PRNSt/PRSNSt)

Here's the one from Beast Morphers

Comments

• mine is the original battleizers, Andros's his had the best entrance and the best look and wasn't too corny like most of the other ones.
  • Hey! Some of those Battleizers were pretty cool.
  • the only one i liked was ninja storm, dino thunder, spd, and mystic force's. Jungle fury and RPM didn't really have a battleizer.
  • They should have had battleizers
  • Gotta go with the Space Battelizer. Andros was one of my favorite characters and that power up was freakin' sweet
  • The way they had andros' battelizer was also pretty cool!
  • What about the power of "Red Sentinal Ranger" from PROO? It has alotta strength
  • I didn't really care for Power Rangers Operation Over Drive enough to like the Battelizer, though i will say it did look cool XD
  • I think the Red Armored Ranger Battleizer from PRLG was good for shooting, but he couldn't really move alot with that thing on him.
  • I also liked wes', i forget what it was called.
  • I heard it was called "Red Battle Warrior"
  • I think the Red Armored Ranger Battleizer from PRLG was good for shooting, but he couldn't really move alot with that thing on him.
    So true. I thought it was cool how he could latch on to Trakeena and pull him closer to her, but other than that, and the fire power, there wasn't much you could do with it.

• Most battleizer's usually have flying powers, im surprised Red armored ranger didn't have flying powers.
  • I take my previous comment back. (Even though I think we'll be seeing it outside of the megazord) Super Samurai's Shogun Mode is my favorite Battelizer. It's freakin' sweet and hopefully, everyone is going to use it at least once this season.
  • Well it does look "sweet", but let's see what is can do first, then judge it