New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

PRSS All 6 Rangers Will they have Super Samurai Mode at The Same Time??..

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
IVE heard not so sure thou that U.S might have all rangers go super samurai mode at the same time is it happening? T WILL BE AWSOME!!

Comments

• I think it's a good idea. Having only five or three rangers getting power ups later on in the show is getting old anyway.
  • No. They won't. You can only have one Ranger use the black box at a time.
  • NightMere10 yeah i know but this is like their swatmode and is SUPER SAMURAI whats the purpose calling it like that if not all can go super mode they can use original footage. they better do later on the season after they all get the chance to use it individualy if not it will be a dissapoinment and dumb to call this season super samurai...
  • My thought exactly.
  • Why do that when Saban can save money and stick to the footage where it has them use it one at at time. And they're not going to change it. You'll only see them using it one at a time.

Tony Oliver stated at PMC2 that this will be the one PR season that is the closest to it's Sentai, meaning it won't deviate as much.