New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most horrible Villain death

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Many villains have come and gone for many years. Some were killed with ease, others have died in horrible ways. Please explain what you think is a horrible way for them to go or put a video of a villain's death (As long as the video is appropriate)

Comments

• The villans from dairanger

it turned out they were clay beings and it was creepy watching them fall apart.
  • Clay? Like the Putties?
  • no it's a bit hard to explain i'm not sure how to describe it exactly.
  • edited February 2012
    I think this is terrible: Being fused with somone and losing your consciousness forever. Can you even die when fused with someone. Since Deviot's evil was fused with Trakeena does that mean he is trapped in her till she died?
  • Metal Alice was another good one. She thought everything was working out then Buredoran just reaches down and rips out her circuits.
  • Oh here's one: being absorbed by someone
  • Vypra was just a horrible villain in general
  • agreed. she was really annoying to me. most of the villains on that season where annoying they seemed to fight among themselves more then fight the rangers.
  • the problem with Vypra wasn't really the character, but the actress they cast to play her. The woman couldn't act, plain and simple.
  • Very good point. I seriously rolled my eyes whenever she came on the screen
  • OK Back to subject: MOST HORRIBLE VILLAIN DEATH. What do you think?
  • the problem with Vypra wasn't really the character, but the actress they cast to play her. The woman couldn't act, plain and simple.
    not mention i found her custom stupid(not power rangers fault) but it was a very lame custom and her acting was terrible as you said. haha so yeah i was actually quit glad when they kicked her off the show. she kinda ruined the lightspeed timeforce team up because even then she was annoying :(

• Considering it was pretty much a bikini with pants, I think a whole bunch of guys would disagree with you on it being lame.
  • lol mayb, if she wasnt so old :p
  • erm, old? I can't get her exact age, but I would definitely peg her as in her 20s during Lightspeed.